Words of Wisdom... Vladimir Putin Says Democrats/Leftists are Destroying the West With Their Woke Culture

Yes, words of Wisdom for the Fledgling Fascist Neo-GOP. Is that on Trumpys new site?

Putin is sitting back smiling, enjoying watching the US implode just as Marx predicted...
1635888321722.png

Can you imagine how Trump must feel? He had everything going strong, and it's all destroyed in just nine months. He is probably extremely frustrated, knowing how there are simple solutions to all of these self-made crises the Biden Admin has intentionally created.

Hopefully he is doing some self-reflection. That is something I get the impression is challenging for him. He has great policies, but he is so abrasive to some people and the media, academia, Deep State, etc. are all out to make him fail and demonize him. If he would keep the policies but work on his messaging so it appealed to moderates a lot better, he would have much more support.

He is needed more than ever. I hate to think about how much more things can deteriorate between now and 2024.

Could Conservatives actually have more in common with Putin

Depends on your definition of conservative.

If conservative means honest patriotic american for less government and less bureaucracy lying to us and mandating us, yeah.

If you are a Zionist Fascists or a pro Israel Christian with an IQ under 5 who defines "conservative" as SUPPROTING ISRAEL, well no.

On 913, Putin told the world the truth, that 911 was a fraud and that the US, Israel, and Saudi were behind it.

In 2017, Putin backed that up by publicly releasing 3 KGB photos of Col Tim Osman CIA/Mossad double agent (aka Osama) talking to Carter's NSA in 1980....

See the source image

See the source image

R.6fd59debe3acd3bc91933bb7fdb79735

Putin is also right that co2 does not cause Earth climate change and that homosexuals "reproduce" by molesting young kids age 4-6.

There's another thread celebrating Chinese criticism of Biden.

The Trumpsters have chosen sides.

You're the first to imply Trumpster's are Commies!
You win the 'Hillary Clinton Dirty Dildo Award"!!
Congrats!!!.....and remember not to wash it before using.

Depends on your definition of conservative.

If conservative means honest patriotic american for less government and less bureaucracy lying to us and mandating us, yeah.

If you are a Zionist Fascists or a pro Israel Christian with an IQ under 5 who defines "conservative" as SUPPROTING ISRAEL, well no.
That's interesting. I do not find those viewpoints to be mutually-exclusive.

Although this thread is not about Israel, and I would prefer to avoid that, let me explain, trying to keep it on-topic, how being a Conservative an supporting Israel is consistent.

The Dems demonize Israel (e.g. "The Squad"). Israel is a great military ally. They share our respect for freedom of people to practice whatever religion they want, or even go be LGBT or whatever. Basically, they support freedom of their citzens and human rights. They are the only Democracy in the Middle East.

Who do you like, Iran? :) What country in the Middle East do you prefer?

Dems are determined to destroy Democracy in the Middle East.

Regards,
Jim

View attachment 559610

Can you imagine how Trump must feel? He had everything going strong, and it's all destroyed in just nine months. He is probably extremely frustrated, knowing how there are simple solutions to all of these self-made crises the Biden Admin has intentionally created.

Hopefully he is doing some self-reflection. That is something I get the impression is challenging for him. He has great policies, but he is so abrasive to some people and the media, academia, Deep State, etc. are all out to make him fail and demonize him. If he would keep the policies but work on his messaging so it appealed to moderates a lot better, he would have much more support.

He is needed more than ever. I hate to think about how much more things can deteriorate between now and 2024.
In the meantime we all get a front row seat to watch Democrats do what they do best - fuck things up.

Forum List

Back