Words and numbers

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
When one counts phrases with numbers
When one counts phrases with numbers , one doesn’t end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at any time in their history up to now, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one counts phrases with numbers , one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, but if you think this REALLY makes sense to you…

If in the end mathematicians, when one counts phrases with numbers , one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, then it doesn’t seem to me that all humans up to now throughout their history made sense by talking to one another honestly and not only by counting one another with numbers without any regard to honesty ever spoken…does it seem to you ?

When numbers happen before words happen
When numbers happen before words happen, words don’t make sense after numbers happen, or else

When numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, but…

If in the end when numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now what numbers where counting before, that is worth saying…does it seem to you?

When numbers happen after words happen
When numbers happen after words happen, words make sense before numbers happen, or else

When numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, but…

If in the end when numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now that numbers make sense to happen after those specific words…does it seem to you?

Do you really have to spend time and effort replying to me if this is nonsense to you?

WTF are you talking about? I'm sure you are trying to make some kind of point, but no idea what that point might be.

WTF are you talking about? I'm sure you are trying to make some kind of point, but no idea what that point might be.

Why say that the following phrase is nonsense? (google it)

“The consistency of axioms cannot be proved within their own system.”

Because: A system which has axioms for itself, in order for the system to call them axioms for itself, the system has to have a consistent behavior around those axioms and so when it behaves inconsistently with regard to those axioms, the inconsistency between those axioms and the system’s behavior the system can prove to itself.

If what is written above is false, then when a system behaves inconsistently with regard to some axioms it has for itself, that inconsistency it cannot prove to itself, and it keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to those axioms…but…

if the system keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to some axioms and cannot prove to itself that it does so with regard to those axioms, then it doesn’t seem to me it can consistently keep regarding them as axioms for the system, and then something else replaces them, and that something else is what the system calls axioms for itself.

Argument
Physics as a science, progresses as follows:
1.There is a current theory, at any given time.
2.A candidate theory, which is more exact regarding what really is happening appears
from research as a proposed new theory.
3. Experiments have to be conducted to verify the new theory.
4. When experiments are conducted, they can have the following results. 5. Nothing
happens, the experiments fail to show any results, which has happened in the past.
6. Something happens, the experiments had the expected results, which has happened
in the past, and science keeps following its path.
7. Something else happens...which was the case with some previous experiments...or
else we wouldn't be looking for a new theory, as then all experiments would point only to
something, and nothing else...but up to now, this isn't the case, and the future still hap
pens next, and not before next happens.
8. What seems to be happening, is that before people actually make things in their lives
that do something...they make things that don't do something exactly...and they find that
early at best, or late at worst...but the complete story they all know from the beginning,
pretty consistently, it seems to me...as it could be the case with the argument I am mak
ing here and below.
And all the above in summary is
AXIOM: In any experiment conducted in reality, nothing can happen as a result, some
thing can happen as a result, or...something else can happen as a result.
This is an axiom that seems consistent and complete to me, and I dare say...logical.
Isn't it?
Because for mathematicians up to now…
1. “If a logical system is consistent, it cannot be complete”
2. “The consistency of axioms cannot be proven within their own system” 3. …and if
you ask me reality for mathematicians, either is inconsistent, or incomplete…and
the opposite they cannot prove to themselves within the system…before they lose
their balance in reality…they have no idea…and let’s say ok with all of these but…

Mathematicians…

in order to remain alive, you have to keep breathing...and this is an axiom for your system...that you can prove consistently throughout your entire life…

so breathe idiots…breathe…

Kind regards,
Alex

p.s. did that help?

Forum List

Back