Word in LA is Chargers are looking to Rebrand.stank louis might have another team

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
No surprise in the least none of this has been mentioned by ESPN or the LAMESTREAM media,I imagine they are trying to cover this up of course :D

well it APPEARS they are trying to cover the lid up that the Chargers are looking to rebrand and you only here it from an independent source here who does not hold back the facts like ESPN does.:D

N The Zone Special - Derek King (of Derek King Sports) 10-26-19 | Free Podcasts | Podomatic"

as he said in the podcast,does this mean the chargers are rebranding to move into Inglewood next year? It doesnt mean yes but it doesnt mean no either.

Or does it mean they are rebranding to move to st louis next year? same thing,it doesnt mean yes but it doesnt me no either. Remember stank louis has a lawsuit against the NFL that they are winning to be compensated money because Kroneke and the NFL lied to them about their intentions to remain in stank louis. that would appear to be a solution to the city i would think to settle with them by awarding them another team.

Oh and forget it that it would be the chargers,as the guy in the podcast said,the city will never take another team from another city again,it would have to be an expansion team which is basically what this WOULD be if the chargers rebranded and change the name like the Oilers did with the titans and moved to stank louis.

all we DO know for sure is spanos has created a major mess and embarrassment to the NFL and things will only get worse for the chargers IF he was actually stupid enough to go ahead and move into Inglewood next year with Kroneke AND keep the chargers name and colors because the chargers,they would have to tarp off the entire upper decks for all charger games there next year IF he moved in and kept the chargers name.:lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
There are no cold hard facts here of course as there was in the Rams case I will admit but where there is smoke,there is usually fire right? also keep in mind,most here did not believe me either when i said several years ago that the Rams were coming back to LA dismissing Kronekes land purchase of Inglewood as speculation and rumor and like i said,just for leverage to get a new stadium deal done in stank louis:laughing0301::lmao:

Not saying the chargers WILL rebrand but doesnt it make sense that there has to be a lot of fire where this smoke is coming from? after all the facts we know are the chargers now have SIXTEEN road games all year long.:D that the chargers have to use silent counts most the time.that scenes like this below are commonplace for ALL their games,that even road teams that do NOT travel well like the titans or cleveland for example,always greatly outnumber charger fans in carson and ALWAYS look like this.:lmao::laughing0301:

72585717_2430548680333965_5919171056576233472_n.jpg

This is embarrassment to the entire NFL.:rofl::iyfyus.jpg:

when the chargers move into Inglewood next year,they are going to have to tarp off the entire upper deck the fact they cant even fill a soccer stadium IF they keep the chargers name and colors and dont rebrand..:laughing0301:

Fred Roggin of KTLA,a sports radio show in LA who i always got a lot of my information from and why I knew the rams and chargers would come to LA,he told all his listeners that the ONLY way the Chargers MIGHT have success in LA is if they rebranded and got rid of the name and colors. Too bad that Roggin,myself and everybody else knew the chargers would bomb in LA but spanos was too stupid to listen huh?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
St Louis would have two teams......The Rams and the Chargers

No surprise in the least none of this has been mentioned by ESPN or the LAMESTREAM media,I imagine they are trying to cover this up of course :D

well it APPEARS they are trying to cover the lid up that the Chargers are looking to rebrand and you only here it from an independent source here who does not hold back the facts like ESPN does.:D

N The Zone Special - Derek King (of Derek King Sports) 10-26-19 | Free Podcasts | Podomatic"

as he said in the podcast,does this mean the chargers are rebranding to move into Inglewood next year? It doesnt mean yes but it doesnt mean no either.

Or does it mean they are rebranding to move to st louis next year? same thing,it doesnt mean yes but it doesnt me no either. Remember stank louis has a lawsuit against the NFL that they are winning to be compensated money because Kroneke and the NFL lied to them about their intentions to remain in stank louis. that would appear to be a solution to the city i would think to settle with them by awarding them another team.

Oh and forget it that it would be the chargers,as the guy in the podcast said,the city will never take another team from another city again,it would have to be an expansion team which is basically what this WOULD be if the chargers rebranded and change the name like the Oilers did with the titans and moved to stank louis.

all we DO know for sure is spanos has created a major mess and embarrassment to the NFL and things will only get worse for the chargers IF he was actually stupid enough to go ahead and move into Inglewood next year with Kroneke AND keep the chargers name and colors because the chargers,they would have to tarp off the entire upper decks for all charger games there next year IF he moved in and kept the chargers name.:lmao::laughing0301:
a very mature OP title --as usual with you
:rolleyes-41:

two farts in a from two of USMB's trolls.:banana::abgg2q.jpg::9::9:

Let the butthurt flow from one of them how he thought of committing suicide when he was proven wrong that the rams were not coming back to LA.:lmao::laughing0301: since admitting being wrong is something he would commit suicide FIRST before ever doing in his sad pathetic life comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:
They are talking about the Chargers going to London today

still ANOTHER fart ^ from the butthurt troll on being proved wrong on the Rams never coming back to LA/:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:9::9:

A really interesting article from ESPN:

<< It was a stunning moment in a nearly empty courtroom. Hess' question had forced Kassof to undermine his own case. Christopher Bauman, representing the plaintiffs, seized on it, winning the argument and keeping the case out of arbitration. Last month, the Rams petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court to issue a stay, and the high court denied it. Teams have been forced to provide eight years of phone records and emails for discovery -- and had to hire legal teams and data experts to sift through them. Kroenke has had to foot all the legal bills for the teams and league, part of an indemnification agreement the league presented to the Rams, Chargers and Raiders on the morning of the L.A. vote. The legal bills have reached eight figures for some teams.

St. Louis is now seeking each owner's cut of the Rams' and Chargers' $550 million relocation fees -- about $35.5 million per -- as restitution, infuriating owners. Over the past year, the league has dedicated a full hour at owners meetings to debating the merits of "Hard Knocks" but hasn't formally addressed the St. Louis case in depth, irritating some owners even more. The lawsuit has even reopened old wounds from the relocation process. Discovery turned up a damning email from a Carson project official outlining to St. Louis authorities all the ways the Rams seemed to be in violation of the league's relocation policy, providing a blueprint for the city of St. Louis' lawsuit. The email enraged league and Rams executives and undermined Spanos' reputation as the consummate company man, even though he didn't write it. >>

Would Kroenke and the NFL give financial incentives to Spanos to get him to move the Chargers to St. Louis and to settle the lawsuit? For Kroenke it would be killing two birds with one stone.

Inside the Rams-Chargers marriage as the NFL fights for Los Angeles

A really interesting article from ESPN:

<< It was a stunning moment in a nearly empty courtroom. Hess' question had forced Kassof to undermine his own case. Christopher Bauman, representing the plaintiffs, seized on it, winning the argument and keeping the case out of arbitration. Last month, the Rams petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court to issue a stay, and the high court denied it. Teams have been forced to provide eight years of phone records and emails for discovery -- and had to hire legal teams and data experts to sift through them. Kroenke has had to foot all the legal bills for the teams and league, part of an indemnification agreement the league presented to the Rams, Chargers and Raiders on the morning of the L.A. vote. The legal bills have reached eight figures for some teams.

St. Louis is now seeking each owner's cut of the Rams' and Chargers' $550 million relocation fees -- about $35.5 million per -- as restitution, infuriating owners. Over the past year, the league has dedicated a full hour at owners meetings to debating the merits of "Hard Knocks" but hasn't formally addressed the St. Louis case in depth, irritating some owners even more. The lawsuit has even reopened old wounds from the relocation process. Discovery turned up a damning email from a Carson project official outlining to St. Louis authorities all the ways the Rams seemed to be in violation of the league's relocation policy, providing a blueprint for the city of St. Louis' lawsuit. The email enraged league and Rams executives and undermined Spanos' reputation as the consummate company man, even though he didn't write it. >>

Would Kroenke and the NFL give financial incentives to Spanos to get him to move the Chargers to St. Louis and to settle the lawsuit? For Kroenke it would be killing two birds with one stone.

Inside the Rams-Chargers marriage as the NFL fights for Los Angeles

here is some other interesting stuff that says the same thing this article is on this radio show in SD.

Seth Wickersham “Instead of being a full partner, Dean hit his partner where it hurt most."Seth Wickersham “Instead of being a full partner, Dean hit his partner where it hurt most."WWSeth Wickersham “Instead of being a full partner, Dean hit his partner where it hurt most."
November 21, 2019 • 24 min
• Played
ESPN's Seth Wickersham detailed his extensive piece on the bad blood between the Rams and Chargers, how Spanos undercut Kroenke in SSL's, massive cost overruns in the new LA stadium and why the Chargers and the league significantly underestimated how tough the move would be.

Forum List

Back