Woooooooooooo freaking hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Butler Freaking Bulldogs are in the Final Game against the Devils, er Satan's Team, Duke.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12160-Clay-Sculpture-Of-A-Sleepy-Ha.jpg

Butler is AMERICA'S TEAM NOW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Good against Evil Monday Night!

duke is gonna kick their ass!
I should neg rep you for that!! :lol:

I am the prophet. I prophesied several days ago that Butler would win their next four games. My prophesy will be fulfilled late Monday evening. If not, I will neg rep you every day for the next four years or until I am banned, whichever comes first.
:whip:

ooooooo bring your ...mal, damn, you are making me do math....27 points on....come on....i will put you in the red and make sure your ass stays there....

lol duke is gonna slaughter this piss ant team...called butler....

i will put my witchy powers up against a false wizard any day.....

*pushing all her eyes of newt in the pot*....what you got...there harry?

Oh that harry? Ha! A mere child capable of magic. I predict the future...and I am seldom wrong. Butler will win! (or so I have been told by the Gods)

put your avatar where your mouth is.....if duke wins...i get to pick any av...i want you to wear...for a week....if bulter wins...you pick mine....i am not worried....that is how sure i am...

o let me give your sorry ass a hint....i will push the boards allowance of smut...you will be in leather....and most likely on your knees....

okay i got a house full of people..coming over later today expecting food and high spirits ....i got to start getting ready for this ....cleaning and cooking...cooking an cleaning...what an exciting life i lead

put your avatar where your mouth is.....if duke wins...i get to pick any av...i want you to wear...for a week....if bulter wins...you pick mine....i am not worried....that is how sure i am...
You got it!

...any av that's permitted on this board.

...and I understand why you're not worried. You always wear a weird ass av!:lol:

Butler Freaking Bulldogs are in the Final Game against the Devils, er Satan's Team, Duke.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EZ, I watched this game wire to wire and found myself cought up in the frenzy. I felt like i was watching "Hoosiers". These kids looked like they would be more at home baby sitting their little siblings while mom and dad went shopping than dropping 3-pointers from mid court.

What a rush!

An all BLUE final.

Forum List

Back