Wonder why this wasnt covered incrssantly on national networks.

Cost me 100 dollars for my conceal carry permit, also since i was a veteran, i was able to get the certificate in two weeks, while my daughter who also had the training, took her two months. Military service does have its perks.
Got mine and even less expensive, but this is TN, the patron state of shooting shit.

By the way attack not racially motivated...

The guy hates women...

Released in January after doing 12 years...

He is obviously not remotely rational...

Cost me 100 dollars for my conceal carry permit, also since i was a veteran, i was able to get the certificate in two weeks, while my daughter who also had the training, took her two months. Military service does have its perks.

Took me a year to get my premises permit.

Called last week about a carry....and: "Nope."

Seems NYC doesn't allow carry anyplace wherer there is the possibility of oxygen molecules.

Took me a year to get my premises permit.

Called last week about a carry....and: "Nope."

Seems NYC doesn't allow carry anyplace wherer there is the possibility of oxygen molecules.
Try again, because of the Supreme Court decision makes it easier now.

Try again, because of the Supreme Court decision makes it easier now.

ALBANY — The Crossroads of the World is among the “sensitive places” where firearms will be banned under New York gun statutes strengthened by the governor and Legislature in response to a U.S. Supreme Court ruling overturning the state’s century-old concealed carry law.

New York’s Democrat-controlled Legislature on Friday night passed sweeping new restrictions that bar carrying concealed weapons in a host of places including Times Square as well as subways, buses, bars, government buildings, houses of worship, schools, libraries, playgrounds, parks, homeless shelters and more.

The law — signed by Gov. Hochul later on Friday evening — bars guns from “sensitive places” such as Times Square and mass transit systems. Also, firearms are not allowed in private businesses unless business owners explicitly grant permission to bring them on their property.

Businesses such as retail stores will have to post a sign indicating that armed patrons are welcome."

ALBANY — The Crossroads of the World is among the “sensitive places” where firearms will be banned under New York gun statutes strengthened by the governor and Legislature in response to a U.S. Supreme Court ruling overturning the state’s century-old concealed carry law.

New York’s Democrat-controlled Legislature on Friday night passed sweeping new restrictions that bar carrying concealed weapons in a host of places including Times Square as well as subways, buses, bars, government buildings, houses of worship, schools, libraries, playgrounds, parks, homeless shelters and more.

The law — signed by Gov. Hochul later on Friday evening — bars guns from “sensitive places” such as Times Square and mass transit systems. Also, firearms are not allowed in private businesses unless business owners explicitly grant permission to bring them on their property.

Businesses such as retail stores will have to post a sign indicating that armed patrons are welcome."
Hmm, i think there is a conflict of interest in the state law and the constitution. I see another lawsuit coming.

Any guesses as to why this deranged animal attacked three normal looking women?

How about why a mass call for hate crime? Wasn't a hate crime?

Oh that's right. Those "people" don't know aaaany better.
Black on whites crime would be expected to increase. At the moment the police shooting a black man 60 times would have to motivate many black men to take action as revenge.

More police lethal force is not working, but nobody wants to consider any socially responsible remedies.

Hmm, i think there is a conflict of interest in the state law and the constitution. I see another lawsuit coming.

The Democrat motto is "we don' need no stinkin' Constitution!!!!!"

1657122198799.png

standing behind and supporting law enforcement would help curb a lot of crime ... cops feel under assault from leaders in dem run cities and are backing off of policing ..
dude, the Highland Park incident, people clamoring why the defund police didn't do more. Always a day late and dollar short in demofk land.

Same reason Giuliani did the trick in NYC.
Is Rudy the guy that started "stop and frisk"? He was OK, before he became a joke of a political hack.

You think one can get elected in a Democratic shithole?
Probably not. The population in a locality has to get fed up with the crap they have, and somebody has to offer a real plan, not based on partisan BS. Politically, those sheep are fleeced and screwed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back