Wonder why this wasnt covered incrssantly on national networks.

and it worked. Go fking figure, he was right.
I may be way down in TN, but I liked "stop and frisk". It beats waiting until somebody gets shot to take illegal weapons from criminals that are not supposed to have one on them in the first place.

You asked a rather stupid question and I answered it. Then of course you turned to hackery for no apparent reason; knee-jerk stuff.
Well, he was never in charge of Philly, which what the story and thread is about. So, the fact that I liked him when he was in charge in New York, but didn't after he changed to what he is now, whatever that is, is not germane to the problem of random assholes, attacking unarmed women late at night on the streets of Philly and getting away with it. Nor, does it impact why stories we have seen in New York of unprovoked attacks make the news and are picked up nationally, while similar attacks in places like Philadelphia are not.

Well, he was never in charge of Philly, which what the story and thread is about. So, the fact that I liked him when he was in charge in New York, but didn't after he changed to what he is now, whatever that is, is not germane to the problem of random assholes, attacking unarmed women late at night on the streets of Philly and getting away with it. Nor, does it impact why stories we have seen in New York of unprovoked attacks make the news and are picked up nationally, while similar attacks in places like Philadelphia are not.
"Broken Windows". Look it up.

My guess is, looked and was violent and unprovoked, but no arrests as the asshole got away and injuries did not hospitalize other than for treat and release at ER. Little chance for happy ending on this stroll by beat down. Philly appears to be a violent city, that even the mayor knows he has been unable to effect.

Any guesses as to why this deranged animal attacked three normal looking women?

How about why a mass call for hate crime? Wasn't a hate crime?

Oh that's right. Those "people" don't know aaaany better.
Would the national media report on it and call it a hate crime if the attacker were white and the victims black females?

Would the national media report on it and call it a hate crime if the attacker were white and the victims black females?
I don't know. Nationally, it gathered little attention at all, though reported on local TV and on the internet. The story is about two week old. It went through some late night discussion here, when it popped up on the internet, but focus was on the animal brutality, not the race card. Here we are again, now the emphasis is on why it did not make national news, like the stories on the New York subways of late and why wasn't the race card pulled and played. I don't know the answer to your question, nor does it affect me. If my wife and I were attacked on the street at night, it would not be a matter of race, though the racial identity of the dead guy on the sidewalk would probably be apparent from the funny name in the local news. I always carry concealed at night. Don't you?

Forum List

Back