Wonder what the anti-abortionist stand is on this

If Roe vs. Wade is overturned young victims like this will have no recourse...Amish Brothers Won’t Do Prison Time After Impregnating Their 13-Year-Old Sister

What does the two guys not going to prison, despite confessing to having sex with their 13 year old sister, have to do with Roe vs. Wade?
Really?..What if she wanted to terminate the preganacy resulting from having been raped by her brothers..sorry honey but that would be illegal now due to the SCOTUS ruling against women having legal abortions. Just enjoy being a 13 year old mother.
That’s what she is now and we still have RvW.

If Roe vs. Wade is overturned young victims like this will have no recourse...Amish Brothers Won’t Do Prison Time After Impregnating Their 13-Year-Old Sister
You have things backward. The question of the legality of abortion is not addressed here. The 13-year-old girl chose to not abort her baby. You talk of recourse. If she had gotten an abortion, her brothers would have totally gotten away with their crime. There would have been no recourse at all. The brothers should have been punished more but they will end up with a record.

for no other reason than to protect the rights of the men who had consensual sex with a woman
Men who have "consensual sex" and actually stick around to take care of the children they father are an almost non-existent minority. I don't follow that pick-up-a-whore-and-her-kid stuff from the MRA men's rights groups. They're salvation army dudes.

If a man has "permission" for "consensual" sex like that, it's generally because he asked or solicited or pandered for it. You need an actual commitment for a long-term marriage relationship, not implied permission on a "one-night stand" basis.

I'm not saying such men are violating women's rights or raping them; they just need to keep their pants zipped up, and refrain from participating in street sex parties.

It seems like they have no recourse now!
This is absolutely horrible. Those 2 pedos rape and impregnate their little sister and they get a suspended sentence and told not to be near her and yet their community also says they don’t abide by English law.

How is Roe vs. Wade preventing the child rapists from being sent to prison?

This is absolutely horrible. Those 2 pedos rape and impregnate their little sister and they get a suspended sentence and told not to be near her and yet their community also says they don’t abide by English law.

I have no idea. You’d need to ask the OP. These are 2 separate issues IMO 1- a pregnant (pre)teen and 2- pedos who walk free

for no other reason than to protect the rights of the men who had consensual sex with a woman
Men who have "consensual sex" and actually stick around to take care of the children they father are an almost non-existent minority. I don't follow that pick-up-a-whore-and-her-kid stuff from the MRA men's rights groups. They're salvation army dudes.

If a man has "permission" for "consensual" sex like that, it's generally because he asked or solicited or pandered for it. You need an actual commitment for a long-term marriage relationship, not implied permission on a "one-night stand" basis.

I'm not saying such men are violating women's rights or raping them; they just need to keep their pants zipped up, and refrain from participating in street sex parties.

"I'm not saying such men are violating women's rights or raping them; they just need to keep their pants zipped up, and refrain from participating in street sex parties. "
Classic BS line. I have already said, but since you seem to have missed it, I will say it again. It takes two to tango. Maybe SHE needs to keep HER pants zipped up and and refrain from participating in street sex parties. He can unzip his pants all he wants, if she doesn't unzip hers and drop them, no pregnancy. Very simple.

I have no idea. You’d need to ask the OP. These are 2 separate issues IMO 1- a pregnant (pre)teen and 2- pedos who walk free

Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were expressing the same sentiment as the OP.

Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were expressing the same sentiment as the OP.
No worries.
:)

It takes two to tango. Maybe SHE needs to keep HER pants zipped up and and refrain from participating in street sex parties
If all this sexual intercourse is just "naturally" taking place between and among all these willing participants, none of whom are taking responsibility for it, then I would "naturally" assume that all of these people are high on drugs, marijuana, and alcohol and not capable of saying yes or no or not even asking in the first place.

It's a party atmosphere. People choose to enter that building and breathe the air from the ventilation system there, and they choose to consume whatever is offered to eat and drink, but all of a sudden they are no longer capable of making responsible choices to respect their own and others' bodies.

It takes two to tango. Maybe SHE needs to keep HER pants zipped up and and refrain from participating in street sex parties
If all this sexual intercourse is just "naturally" taking place between and among all these willing participants, none of whom are taking responsibility for it, then I would "naturally" assume that all of these people are high on drugs, marijuana, and alcohol and not capable of saying yes or no or not even asking in the first place.

It's a party atmosphere. People choose to enter that building and breathe the air from the ventilation system there, and they choose to consume whatever is offered to eat and drink, but all of a sudden they are no longer capable of making responsible choices to respect their own and others' bodies.
Yawn!

Forum List

Back