Womens hostility to Trans women.

Labour’s Lisa Nandy vows to ‘redouble her efforts’ standing up for trans rights after barrage of ‘hate and anger’

This is a link to a UK article but I suspect it holds true the world over.

Why are women so hostile to trans women ?
Tommy, are these "hostile women" considered misogynists because of this? what if they are "hostile" because they see/feel men have found another way to oppress them by becoming them? do you think transgender women are just as much women as those women that are mad at them? or do you believe this is nothing more than women just being mad at each other so it's nothing new? do you really believe that if something in the UK is true of women it then has to be true of all women?...do you think "liberal thinking" is an oxymoron or a double negative? :abgg2q.jpg:...man what an upside down lot

When one has decided to declare oneself to be different from virtually everyone else, one has to accept being seen as different by all the rest.

Labour’s Lisa Nandy vows to ‘redouble her efforts’ standing up for trans rights after barrage of ‘hate and anger’

Because, and you're already well aware of this somewhere in the logic and reasoning centers of your brain, the "trans" movement is anti-human, meaning anti-women's rights by definition. But more importantly, the "trans" movement is satanic. It is man's attempt to create "new" life out of God's already perfect dichotomy of the human form—male and female—by mutilating it into something twisted. Duh . . .

Tommy, are these "hostile women" considered misogynists because of this? what if they are "hostile" because they see/feel men have found another way to oppress them by becoming them? do you think transgender women are just as much women as those women that are mad at them? or do you believe this is nothing more than women just being mad at each other so it's nothing new? do you really believe that if something in the UK is true of women it then has to be true of all women?...do you think "liberal thinking" is an oxymoron or a double negative? :abgg2q.jpg:...man what an upside down lot
No its a genuine question. My philosophy in life is to accept people as they would like. Good manners cost nothing. This just seems to be an anomaly.I struggle to see it as a conspiracy against women. I might add that the hostility seems to be coming from left wing groups of women who are generally sound on the big issues.

No its a genuine question. My philosophy in life is to accept people as they would like. Good manners cost nothing. This just seems to be an anomaly.I struggle to see it as a conspiracy against women. I might add that the hostility seems to be coming from left wing groups of women who are generally sound on the big issues.
Some might contest that good manners would preclude declaring oneself the same as a woman (or other) and imposing that on the vast majority that has not joined one's reality.

Some might contest that good manners would preclude declaring oneself the same as a woman (or other) and imposing that on the vast majority that has not joined one's reality.
But where is the victim in all this.Surely we can identify ourselves as we see fit ?

But where is the victim in all this.Surely we can identify ourselves as we see fit ?
They are taking over women' sports. You cannot change your DNA.

Should I be able to identify myself as black and claim Affirmative action benefits?

Should I be able to identify myself as black and claim Affirmative action benefits?
What benefits are they claiming ? The nature of change looks like a difficult and painful process.Not one that is taken lightly. I think that going through this process is worthy of a bit more respect than your flippant comment.

What benefits are they claiming ? The nature of change looks like a difficult and painful process.Not one that is taken lightly. I think that going through this process is worthy of a bit more respect than your flippant comment.

The ones that want to compete in women's sports. The ones that want to be considered an actual woman by women that don't consider them actual women.

The big problem now is that before sex modification surgery was always seen as a last resort. Now with Trans people becoming an identity group, and such groups always wanting to propagate themselves, they want it to be a first resort.

The other big problem is that modification surgery just gives the illusion of changing your sex, it doesn't actually change your sex.

We created a culture where women act like men. Some men figured out that they can act like women by medical means and get "paid" for it with a comfortable life.

This is part of a growing worldwide trend for disturbed people to become obsessed with any issue involving sex, sexuality, sexual orientation, and gender. It accomplishes absolutely nothing of any good use to anyone. All it amounts to is a gigantic show of psychological insecurity.

There is nothing wrong with simply accepting people for who they are and treating people with respect and kindness, and everything right.

While scrolling down the linked article, I came upon one Kaitlin Bennett and googled her. What a dipshit. Why is she running around confronting people? She's got biiiiggg problems.

This is part of a growing worldwide trend for disturbed people to become obsessed with any issue involving sex, sexuality, sexual orientation, and gender. It accomplishes absolutely nothing of any good use to anyone. All it amounts to is a gigantic show of psychological insecurity.

There is nothing wrong with simply accepting people for who they are and treating people with respect and kindness, and everything right.

While scrolling down the linked article, I came upon one Kaitlin Bennett and googled her. What a dipshit. Why is she running around confronting people? She's got biiiiggg problems.

The issue starts when SJW twats like you force people to accept things like this OR ELSE.

Do you honestly think biological boys should be able to compete in girls sports?

Forum List

Back