Women's History Month

No, because for a man to transition to a woman that person must be on estrogen for a specific period of time and cannot ttest posiitive for more than a certain amount of testosterone. You guys should really do research on thesse matters instead of allowing yourselves to be pimped by so called Culture Wars.
Do your research Einstein, a male body builder broke the women's lifting weight. Because he said he could. The new swimming champ just grew his hair and put on a woman's bathing suit. So fuck off.

This is Women's history month and more specifically, today is international women's day.

So before I stop, let me say this to some of the women here:

When I post about race, inevitably there has been a clique of females trying to lecture me about how I should see things or how I should communicate. I have got lectures from women who "disagree" telling me how wrong I am about what I have seen or lived through and who dismiss racism. Some have talked about how certain policies discriminate against them as whites, even as white women benefited the most from the very policies they complain about. ;Some have even ranted against diversity, equity, and inclusion as if right wing women do not benefit from such policies.

I lead with all that to say to right wing white females that right now in this country women do not have equal rights. The ERA was never ratified and the Dobbs decision has taken away a woman's choice.  Now you ladies on the right can keep fighting to reduce your rights or you can wake up. Because you're getting played by men who have held all the power since this country started. They control all the power now, whine about how life is unfair for them and you guys cosign the madness.

You can't marry your way to true equality. That's putting it nicely.

International Women's Day 2023: What to know about the day and how to #EmbraceEquity
Can you define what you mean by woman?

Are Dylan Mulvaney and Lia Thomas women?

This is Women's history month and more specifically, today is international women's day.

When I post about race, inevitably there has been a clique of females trying to lecture me about how I should see things or how I should communicate. I have got lectures from women who "disagree" telling me how wrong I am about what I have seen or lived through and who dismiss racism. Some have talked about how certain policies discriminate against them as whites, even as white women benefited the most from the very policies they complain about. ;Some have even ranted against diversity, equity, and inclusion as if right wing women do not benefit from such policies.

I lead with all that to say to right wing white females that right now in this country women do not have equal rights. The ERA was never ratified and the Dobbs decision has taken away a woman's choice.  Now you ladies on the right can keep fighting to reduce your rights or you can wake up. Because you're getting played by men who have held all the power since this country started. They control all the power now, whine about how life is unfair for them and you guys cosign the madness.

International Women's Day 2023: What to know about the day and how to #EmbraceEquity
Hmmm, trying to tell women how they should think and what they should do about their own situations, when you have no idea what it's like to actually BE a woman?

Now, where have I seen that kind of thing before? White people telling black people how they should think and act about their own situations? Nah, couldn't be that.

Hmmm, trying to tell women how they should think and what they should do about their own situations, when you have no idea what it's like to actually BE a woman?

Now, where have I seen that kind of thing before? White people telling black people how they should think and act about their own situations? Nah, couldn't be that.
It’s a pattern. Their lives suck Alaskan moose cock, but instead of looking upward and inward, they want to make sure everyone else is as miserable.

When is slave owners day?

So the United States were for Germany winning WWII because we fought against them?

You are a truly special kind of stupid.
Wow, transgenders/guys are not a threat too me. Gay folks are nit a threat too me, so I don't sit around talking and worrying about them like you do. If you want a special kind of stupid look in the mirror 🪞. Are transgenders threatening to rape you and you are not yelling us that. Your analogy with Germany and transgenders is dumb as hell.

Wow, transgenders/guys are not a threat too me. Gay folks are nit a threat too me, so I don't sit around talking and worrying about them like you do. If you want a special kind of stupid look in the mirror 🪞. Are transgenders threatening to rape you and you are not yelling us that. Your analogy with Germany and transgenders is dumb as hell.

Not to me. Hell no, just to children/teen girls in lockers/ female athletes.

But fuck them, right?

Forum List

Back