Women seeking abortion in Nebraska face another roadblock.

And they only had to spend 4 years of med school studying their ass off and 4 years of residency being overworked and underpaid, and leaving that with over 200 K in debt.

Yeah, they should work for free and make a paltry salary :cuckoo:

When her defense to someone bringing up the lucrative nature of the abortion industry is that they DON'T make money...

:lol:

After all, nothing says "non-profit" quite like a six figure income.

:rolleyes:

Then there would be no doctors if they didn 't pay them a decent salary for their education and highly technical jobs.
Yes,k cause people in non profit should work for free. Nothing say "retarded asshole" like a anti abortion fundy

Not all doctors choose to practice in a market comprised of terminating human life. By all means, pay the cardiologist great sums of cash... But, your assumption that abortion doctors are validated in collecting six figures from a "non-profit" is just farcically inane.

more! MORE!

When her defense to someone bringing up the lucrative nature of the abortion industry is that they DON'T make money...

After all, nothing says "non-profit" quite like a six figure income.

Yes,k cause people in non profit should work for free. Nothing say "retarded asshole" like a anti abortion fundy

when you parade around the term "non-profit" like you are someone's fucking hero then, yes, it's quite relevant to point out how lucrative is such an industry and how profitable terminating genetically distinct zygotes can be.

so, you spelled "fundy" two different ways thus far... Maybe you should wipe the rabid spittle from your mouth before typing out "fundie" again. Nothing says punchline quite like a retarded asshole who forgets to spell check his tantrum.

:thup:

:lol:Yes, yet another person that has to make shit up about the opposition cause other than his stupid feelings, he has no foot to stand on in his argument. Hey, get called out on your asshole statements and then claim the person has to wipe spittle. Have you seen the anti-abortion people lately? They are the most angry, hateful people you will ever meet.

Sorry, liars that make shit up to continue their ideology are nothing but scum and hold human advancement back, or at least try to. And constantly cry while they continue to never be right, and always be on the losing side.

Maybe you anti-abortion people should just MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. ANd worry about your own life. What a concept, huh?

I can't wait for you to get to my posts so that you can see how fucking banally retarded your "fundie" scapegoat is.

Umm, keep waiting fundy

:rofl:

THERE IT IS!

See, the funniest part of this is that you don't even realize how mind-numbingly stupid you are for assuming that I'm some kind of, and I'll go ahead and spell the word for you, "fundamentalist".

:cool:

MORE! MORE!

NO assumptions required, your stupid posts say it all. What's funny is you try to pretend you are not a fundy, but then post the same tired bullshit they post.

Oh do they now?

Good for them. They still make more money destroying life than bringing it into the world.

Immie
Yeah, doctors perform abortions because they want to get rich. :cuckoo:

Doctors who want to get rich perform plastic surgery on Hollywood starlets.

And they don't put themselves at risk for being murdered by zealots.

So doctors perform abortions as a community service? Out of the goodness of their hearts?

Oh do they now?

Good for them. They still make more money destroying life than bringing it into the world.

Immie

So doctors perform abortions as a community service? Out of the goodness of their hearts?

they do it because its a medical procedure that their patient wants and which effects their patients health, and which is completely within their rights.

Plus the doctors also help with pregnancies and giving birth to babies, if tha'ts the woman's choice.

:lol:Yes, yet another person that has to make shit up about the opposition cause other than his stupid feelings, he has no foot to stand on in his argument.

Says the guy who just accused one of the board's most vocal anti-religion atheists of being a fundie... at least three times.

Everyone loves irony, dumbass! :thup:

Anyway, see this is going to be yet another stupid abortion thread with anti-abortion people lying and making shit up and crying that they can't get their way and enforce their beliefs on others.

:lol:Yes, yet another person that has to make shit up about the opposition cause other than his stupid feelings, he has no foot to stand on in his argument.

Says the guy who just accused one of the board's most vocal anti-religion atheists of being a fundie... at least three times.

most vocal anti-religion athiest? I'm agnostic. Who's the dumbass now

wow, another lying scumbag

when you parade around the term "non-profit" like you are someone's fucking hero then, yes, it's quite relevant to point out how lucrative is such an industry and how profitable terminating genetically distinct zygotes can be.

so, you spelled "fundy" two different ways thus far... Maybe you should wipe the rabid spittle from your mouth before typing out "fundie" again. Nothing says punchline quite like a retarded asshole who forgets to spell check his tantrum.

:lol:Yes, yet another person that has to make shit up about the opposition cause other than his stupid feelings, he has no foot to stand on in his argument. Hey, get called out on your asshole statements and then claim the person has to wipe spittle. Have you seen the anti-abortion people lately? They are the most angry, hateful people you will ever meet.

Sorry, liars that make shit up to continue their ideology are nothing but scum and hold human advancement back, or at least try to. And constantly cry while they continue to never be right, and always be on the losing side.

Maybe you anti-abortion people should just MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. ANd worry about your own life. What a concept, huh?

I invite you to retort directly to that which you insist that I've "made up" instead of net raging and taking it out on your keyboard. Your angry, seething posts indicate exactly how unhinged you are regarding this mudhole I'm stomping in your ass after your cookie-cutter assumptions about the anti-abortion crowd. By all means, show us what the word "irony" means with another crybaby tantrum about how I make shit up about YOU after you entered the fucking fray stereotyping those who are against abortions.

Maybe you can go fuck yourself instead of believing that you get to define how others perceive the termination of genetically distinct human zygotes, eh? I doubt that you'll need to pay an abortion bill after cumming inside your own asshole but, who knows..

Umm, keep waiting fundy

THERE IT IS!

See, the funniest part of this is that you don't even realize how mind-numbingly stupid you are for assuming that I'm some kind of, and I'll go ahead and spell the word for you, "fundamentalist".

:cool:

MORE! MORE!

NO assumptions required, your stupid posts say it all. What's funny is you try to pretend you are not a fundy, but then post the same tired bullshit they post.

ahhh.. you must be either too new to know better or too stupid to care.

please, MORE with the "FUNDY" accusations! :rofl:

they do it because its a medical procedure that their patient wants and which effects their patients health, and which is completely within their rights.

Plus the doctors also help with pregnancies and giving birth to babies, if tha'ts the woman's choice.

I colored your mistake FETUS BLOOD RED just for you.

I invite you to retort directly to that which you insist that I've "made up" instead of net raging and taking it out on your keyboard. Your angry, seething posts indicate exactly how unhinged you are regarding this mudhole I'm stomping in your ass after your cookie-cutter assumptions about the anti-abortion crowd. By all means, show us what the word "irony" means with another crybaby tantrum about how I make shit up about YOU after you entered the fucking fray stereotyping those who are against abortions.

Maybe you can go fuck yourself instead of believing that you get to define how others perceive the termination of genetically distinct human zygotes, eh? I doubt that you'll need to pay an abortion bill after cumming inside your own asshole but, who knows..

How lucrative abortion is, while ignoring all the other services these doctors provide

And nothing lucrative about a non profit company that often requires donations to keep them going. Doctors getting paid a salary for their work does not mean the company is no or less non profit. YOu got through all the training, all that debt, and make only 40K a year.

Anyway, see this is going to be yet another stupid abortion thread with anti-abortion people lying and making shit up and crying that they can't get their way and enforce their beliefs on others.

yea, you might want to log off before you start accusing the pope of tarot card reading while throwing your screen out the fucking window, nutjob.

Wow, you point out a typo, so smart. Must mean you have no logic or reasoning to discuss here, just attack. sorry bub, have other things to do than make sure every post is clear of typos so some childish loser can point to spelling and claim that person isn't smart.

yea, you might want to log off before you start accusing the pope of tarot card reading while throwing your screen out the fucking window, nutjob.

What?:lol::cuckoo:

I supposed by your standards, your response was brilliant.

clearly, you are the giant dumb ass. No one gives a shit about your agnosticism; this isn't Spirituality Anonymous. He's pointing out how BANEFUL STUPID your input has been from stereotype to accusation and how laugh-riot funny it's been to watch you leap onto the reflex machine of assuming that anyone who is against abortions must also be a, let me know if I spell this correctly, "Fundee".

And, be sure, you are about to make another funny (or is it FUNEE?) if you start in calling Manifold a "Fundeye" too. Fair warning.

clearly, you are the giant dumb ass. No one gives a shit about your agnosticism; this isn't Spirituality Anonymous. He's pointing out how BANEFUL STUPID your input has been from stereotype to accusation and how laugh-riot funny it's been to watch you leap onto the reflex machine of assuming that anyone who is against abortions must also be a, let me know if I spell this correctly, "Fundee".

And, be sure, you are about to make another funny (or is it FUNEE?) if you start in calling Manifold a "Fundeye" too. Fair warning.
No stereotype involved, I'm basing it solely on your posts, and stand by my fundy statement, and have pointed out your lies and typical fundy stance, claiming abortion is lucrative business, as to somehow demonize it. or that doctors get paid a small salary compared to other positions doctors could be working at, and claiming that's too much.

And calling me dumbass, pointing out typos and spelling errors instead of addressing anything I say, continues to support my opinion that you are a fundy, trying to masquerade like you are not

Last edited:

How lucrative abortion is, while ignoring all the other services these doctors provide

And nothing lucrative about a non profit company that often requires donations to keep them going. Doctors getting paid a salary for their work does not mean the company is no or less non profit. YOu got through all the training, all that debt, and make only 40K a year.

Shhhhhh... Take a deep breath. Put on some soothing music, maybe light a candle. Don't let that pinky finger and dastardly-fundamental "Shift key" let any cats out of your angry bag...

The original point stands: providing abortions is a lucrative market which is perpetuated by the allowance of terminating distinctly unique genetic zygotes. Parading around the whole "non-profit" concept as if you don't have to turn around and rationalize that abortion doctors make money off of terminating life is the punchline that seems to have flown over your head.

Wow, you point out a typo, so smart. Must mean you have no logic or reasoning to discuss here, just attack. sorry bub, have other things to do than make sure every post is clear of typos so some childish loser can point to spelling and claim that person isn't smart.

Logic and reasoning like assuming that everyone who is against abortions are fundamentalists? Gosh, if only I could achieve THAT kind of cognitive mastery someday.

But please, do cry about being attacked after the brilliance of your own thread input thus far!

I point out your errant spelling and grammar because it indicates just how rabidly furious you get at the mere idea that someone takes a different stance about abortion than you do. And, to be honest, I'm also poking fun at the rife stupidity of your posts thus far..

but hey... I'm a giant "fundeeee" so...

Forum List

Back