Women respond to Obama voter sex ad

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
:clap2:

obama%20screwed.jpg

obama%20abstinence.jpg

That ad was truly embarrassing. Who was the brainchild on that piece of creepiness and classless crap?

I heard this young woman on Hannity saying all that matters is birth control and abortion. That's all she cared about.

The country is going down the tubes. Millions out of work and all she cared about was free birth control and free abortions.

It was stunning.

I heard this young woman on Hannity saying all that matters is birth control and abortion. That's all she cared about.

The country is going down the tubes. Millions out of work and all she cared about was free birth control and free abortions.

It was stunning.

It is stunning. It is all about the vaginas with this crowd. Not a problem if we are talking about an OB-GYN convention or a sex toy party or even a hooker convention but for a President seeking re-election and his hardcore lefties to ignore so much to focus on but one aspect of life when we have so many truly dire needs that should be front and center is telling.

*Side note. Writing this post was tough. So many double entendres and openings for such naughty jokes I had to redo once or twice and think like a few who might latch on might.:lol:

It was stunning.

It is stunning. It is all about the vaginas with this crowd. Not a problem if we are talking about an OB-GYN convention or a sex toy party or even a hooker convention but for a President seeking re-election and his hardcore lefties to ignore so much to focus on but one aspect of life when we have so many truly dire needs that should be front and center is telling.

*Side note. Writing this post was tough. So many double entendres and openings for such naughty jokes I had to redo once or twice and think like a few who might latch on might.:lol:

My husband was telling me that he heard University students being interviewed about Benghazi and they didn't have a clue "what" Benghazi was or what had occured.

And I've heard a quizzillion Hannity "man on the street" interviews and it just sets your hair on fire.

It's frustrating as all get out.

I know, I know I'm coming close to "kids these days" :lol:

It was stunning.

My husband was telling me that he heard University students being interviewed about Benghazi and they didn't have a clue "what" Benghazi was or what had occured.

And I've heard a quizzillion Hannity "man on the street" interviews and it just sets your hair on fire.

Ugh to the ignorance of some.

I know, I know I'm coming close to "kids these days"

Don't do it TD!! Before you know it you will yelling at those kids to get off of your lawn!!:lol:

It was stunning.

Hannity man on the street interviews are a radio bit and you'll find hours of interviews on YouTube at tea party rallies making them look like morons.

Don't do it TD!! Before you know it you will yelling at those kids to get off of your lawn!!:lol:

I'm trying not to cave although as one gets older you find yourself saying things that you promised yourself you would never ever say.

I'll never forget the time my eldest daughter was a teenager lipping off to me and before I knew it I caught myself saying "I brought you into this world, I can take you out".

I was horrified. It came soooooo naturally. :D

I'm trying not to cave although as one gets older you find yourself saying things that you promised yourself you would never ever say.

I'll never forget the time my eldest daughter was a teenager lipping off to me and before I knew it I caught myself saying "I brought you into this world, I can take you out".

I was horrified. It came soooooo naturally. :D

Talk about a late term abortion.... :tongue:

Forum List

Back