Women prefer the AR-15 rifle...why do democrats hate women? Are they just sex toys for democrats?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
An interview with some women on why they prefer the AR-15 rifle....since one of the biggest dangers to women and children in the U.S. is democrat politicians, it is easy to see why they want to keep women from owning AR-15 rifles...

Female Gun Owners: We Prefer the AR-15

Speaking with the Washington Free Beacon on Friday, five female firearm owners and advocates said the AR-15 platform offers several features that are ideal for women specifically. Robyn M. Sandoval, executive director of A Girl & A Gun Women's Shooting League, said the rifle is both more effective and safer for female shooters.

"ARs are an excellent choice for women for home defense," Sandoval told the Free Beacon. "The platform is relatively lightweight and easy to hold and customize so that the firearm fits her body correctly. Having a rifle that is the right size for the shooter makes it more comfortable to shoot and therefore more accurate and safer."

Many Democratic politicians, including 2020 frontrunner Joe Biden, have long decried the AR-15 as both dangerous and an impractical or unnecessary firearm for civilians, especially women. But the female firearm owners the Free Beacon spoke to rejected the logic of these pro-gun-control men.

"AR-15s are perfect for women," Mary Chastain, a writer and gun owner, said. "Despite the size, they are lightweight and have hardly any kickback. This allows us to aim well and shoot the target where we want to."

Dana Loesch, a nationally syndicated radio host and gun-rights activist who has faced threats to her safety throughout her career, said she picks an AR-15 when it comes to home defense.

"I was always taught in training that your pistol is what you use to get to your rifle, and the AR-15 is what I choose to use," Loesch told the Free Beacon.

The customizability of the rifle is a big selling point for women, competitive shooter and trainer Julie Golob said.

"The AR platform can be a useful and effective option for women when it comes to defending themselves and their property," she told the Free Beacon. "Starting with the fact that the length of pull can be adjusted easily, unlike rifles with fixed stocks, the AR can quickly become custom fit to its user. The pistol grip, combined with quick access to the safety and other controls, makes this platform one a woman can confidently control."

"I can choose my trigger, hand guard, barrel length, grip," Dianna Muller, a former police officer and head of the gun-rights group DC Project, added. "I can put a light, laser, etc. I call it the Mr. Potato Head for the gun connoisseur!"

-----

Chastain also said that she finds the AR-15 easier than many other firearms to use.

"You can use it with one hand, which helps me," she said. "My entire left side is handicapped, caused by brain trauma at birth. There are many guns I cannot use. The AR is perfect because I can use the functions with only my right hand. The lightness of the gun makes it easy for my handicapped left arm and hand to hold it."

Forum List

Back