Women on Match.com have a certain sameness to them that I find oddly unattractive

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It seems that almost every woman who posts on Match.com went to the same training class and got the same bad advice on how to create their online profile.

They include bad photographs that make them appear old and unattractive.

They tell me about their dogs and cats which annoys me because I don't like pets.

They tell me they want to travel which makes me realize it will be expensive to date them.

They say they want a deep and meaningful relationship meaning they want to avoid sex as long as possible.

What really gets my goat is they make demands on what kind of man they want to date: tall, good-looking, athletic, makes me laugh, willing to communicate.

I have a steady paycheck and I'm willing to buy you dinner.

That should be sufficient.

It seems that almost every woman who posts on Match.com went to the same training class and got the same bad advice on how to create their online profile.

They tell me about their dogs and cats which annoys me because I don't like pets.

They tell me they want to travel which makes me realize it will be expensive to date them.

They say they want a deep and meaningful relationship meaning they want to avoid sex as long as possible.

I'm okay with everything but the cat and the desire to travel....until they prove it's not all on my dime.
As far as the old and unattractive pics go? I'd think if they had better pics they'd post em..
Better than having em lie and post up pics from their 20's.

God I'm glad I'm happily married and dont have to put up with this shit.

They all like outdoorsy stuff but I'm looking for the woman who will say I like binge-watching Netflix and the only time I go out is to collect my mail from the mailbox.

I thought you were going to say they all have vaginas. Guess I was wrong. :(

What really gets my goat is they make demands on what kind of man they want to date: tall, good-looking, athletic, makes me laugh, willing to communicate.

I have a steady paycheck and I'm willing to buy you dinner.

That should be sufficient.

These chicks will be the same chicks you'll see in a run down bar looking for Mr perfect when they dont rate Ms Hoe for the night.
If she doesnt look like Jessica Biel she'll be looking till she's a prune.
1596257631598.png

Match doesn't appear to be for women who have any accomplishments because none of these women say "I invented something" or "I wrote a book" or "I make big bucks at a law firm."

They say they want a deep and meaningful relationship meaning they want to avoid sex as long as possible
If they weren't on match.com, I'd say such women had morals, maybe like avoiding sex before marriage like they pretend to do in some churches for the sake of appearances and propriety, but I don't believe that is the case, either. Vice is a vicious game, and I cannot believe that the goals of women who maintain match.com profiles are all that honorable.

All these women have the same package to offer, but all of them seem to think they are God's gift to men, which might have been true thirty years ago, but isn't true now.

Their expectations don't match the fact that they are too old to be picky.

This is one of those believe it or not situations.
The Wife has a work friend who is still a virgin at 55!!!
She's not bad looking and when she decides to exercise she's hittable for sure!
When she was in Her early 30's she was damn nice looking!!
She doesn't drink much so I attribute her virgin status to that.

I'm meeting one of them for coffee tomorrow morning.

She was all demanding, saying, "You're coming off a long marriage, are you serious, are you ready to commit?"

I said, "Let's just do coffee and see where that goes."

It's amazing to me that a woman would try to extract so much information from a man she hadn't even met yet.

I almost blew her off, and right now, I'm tempted to stand her up.

There's a country song lyric in that "she doesn't drink much -- so she's a virgin" line...

Goes with the big hit "Tequila makes her clothes fall off" No joke.. One of my favorites...

I'm remembering it coming out about Ashley-Madison, after

I remember after the big data-breach issue concerning Ashley-Madison came out in the news, that it also came out that they apparently had a lot more male clients than female, and were using fake female accounts to bait male clients into spending more money in vain pursuit of dates with the non-existent females.

I wonder if a similar issue to that latter one applies to other dating services as well. Perhaps you're seeing so many similar females, because they're all AIs running the same program.

There's a country song lyric in that "she doesn't drink much -- so she's a virgin" line...

Goes with the big hit "Tequila makes her clothes fall off" No joke.. One of my favorites...

Know the song well.
But I know better than to try and get the wife nekkid using tequila...She just gets bitchy.

She was all demanding, saying, "You're coming off a long marriage, are you serious, are you ready to commit?"

It's amazing to me that a woman would try to extract so much information from a man she hadn't even met yet.

Just tell her you will be her meal ticket, that should be good enough for her.

Fuck that!!
You're single and the hilarity might just be worth it!

Are you ready to commit ?
Ohes noes
Run man
Runn
Runnnnnnnnn!

Forum List

Back