Women of America unite.....

No one says the a fetus isn’t human. We’re saying it’s not a person nor does it have any rights.

The whole anti-abortion movement is not about saving unborn children, it’s about punishing and controlling women who keep insisting that they have rights. If this was about saving children, you’d be worried about the high rate of infant mortality in the USA. Instead you want to punish and jail poor women who get pregnant and can’t afford to have a baby, or women whose health is endangered by pregnancy.

These laws don’t affect rich women. Rich women will just go to a jurisdiction where abortion is legal and have a safe, legal abortion just as they have always done. Poor women will bear the consequences and the deaths this law will cause.

Right wingers believe that the availability of birth control and abortion makes women “immoral”, as if women get pregnant all by themselves. There is no similar requirement on their behalf that men behave in a “moral” way. I guess they forgotten about all of those orphanages and homes for unwed mothers that existed prior to Roe versus Wade.

Every other first world country and even second world countries in the world are making safe legal abortions more available to women, not banning them. Only he worst kind of right wing authoritarian dictatorships ban abortions.

More proof that the Republican party is a fascist anti-democratic authoritarian right wing party which cares little for the American people or their values.

You really want to talk about infant mortality? Where's the left on this?

It's a flat out lie that right-to-lifers don't care about all children. We can't stop all disease. We would all happily lock up mothers who do drugs while pregnant and cause fatal addictions in their children. On the other hand, neither we, nor the medical community, can stop Sudden Infant Death syndrome. When a child dies by an accident, if there's parental recklessness then jail the parents but I can't prevent them.

According to the CDC, 21000 infants died in the US in 2018.

On the other hand, again according to the CDC, there were 619,591 abortions in the US in 2018.

I know you probably went to public schools - so did I but I can get this question right; can you? One of these is bigger than the other; can you tell us which is bigger? 21,000 or 619,591? Sorry.. You got it wrong. 619,591 is more than 21000. In fact, and this involves math, it is 33 times more than 21000. If we can get just 3% of women thinking of murdering their babies to just look at the videos, just watch Planned Parenthood selling body parts, just look at the agony on the faces of babies being burned to death in the womb... Just 3% and we will have saved more babies than all of the babies who who die from every other reason that babies die in the US.

No, we haven't forgotten orphanages or homes for unwed mothers.. Those orphanages, for better or worse, had something happen at them that never, ever, happened at an abortion clinic: living, healthy, children walked out of them to live a life.

Clearly, you hate children and you'd rather see them dead, limbs tortuously ripped from their bodies and their internal organs sold to make your makeup.

A fetus is a potential human being nothing more. You're attacking actual human beings to try to justify your actions.
12e158c639281fa8476bc2d8340dcfd6e592d8c70db3f4cb3627389f94f5286c.jpg

Women of America unite, your rights are under attack. This ridiculous abortion law in Texas targets you. I don't care if you're anti-abortion or pro-abortion. What you do now will determine your rights in the future, all of your rights. If you are allow government to do this to you. Abortion is a bad choice at best, but it should always be your choice.
This same line of reasoning could have been used to justify slavery.

Women of America unite, your rights are under attack. This ridiculous abortion law in Texas targets you. I don't care if you're anti-abortion or pro-abortion. What you do now will determine your rights in the future, all of your rights. If you are allow government to do this to you. Abortion is a bad choice at best, but it should always be your choice. Prevention isn't always possible. Rape and incest are never a choice. Right now these Representatives want to use the law to prevent abortions. In the very near future, when the world is hopelessly overpopulated, they could use the same law to say you must have an abortion. This should always be your choice. Live Free or die that is the question facing you now.
.....irresponsible sex causes HUGE problems [ crime/murder/etc ] .....prevention is more than possible......you don't kill weeds by pulling the stems--you get it at the root ......stop having irresponsible sex --DUH

No one says the a fetus isn’t human. We’re saying it’s not a person nor does it have any rights.

The whole anti-abortion movement is not about saving unborn children, it’s about punishing and controlling women who keep insisting that they have rights. If this was about saving children, you’d be worried about the high rate of infant mortality in the USA. Instead you want to punish and jail poor women who get pregnant and can’t afford to have a baby, or women whose health is endangered by pregnancy.

These laws don’t affect rich women. Rich women will just go to a jurisdiction where abortion is legal and have a safe, legal abortion just as they have always done. Poor women will bear the consequences and the deaths this law will cause.

Right wingers believe that the availability of birth control and abortion makes women “immoral”, as if women get pregnant all by themselves. There is no similar requirement on their behalf that men behave in a “moral” way. I guess they forgotten about all of those orphanages and homes for unwed mothers that existed prior to Roe versus Wade.

Every other first world country and even second world countries in the world are making safe legal abortions more available to women, not banning them. Only he worst kind of right wing authoritarian dictatorships ban abortions.

More proof that the Republican party is a fascist anti-democratic authoritarian right wing party which cares little for the American people or their values.
The fetus IS human!!!

End of argument. The rest is just the killers trying to justify the killing.

Greg

Why should women Unite to kill baby girls? It would seem counter productive. We can do without more savages to suck up welfare. That's a point. After all, they are barely human as adults.

I see. The op wants more dead like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. We have agreement.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back