Women Liberated

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Gee , things really worked out well for the ladies.

Now... Not only do they have the responsibility of raising children, cooking, cleaning, servicing their mate and so much more... but... they get to work full time, just to make ends meet..

Bravo Ladies...:clap2:

( In retrospect this post was worded, badly, what follows for me is deserved, oh well)...:whip:

Last edited:

Now... Not only do they have the responsibility of raising children, cooking, cleaning, servicing their mate and so much more... but... they get to work full time, just to make ends meet..

You do like to live dangerously....dontcha Lumpy?

And the Lumpster wonders why he gets neg repped on here.................

Actually I feel the ladies got the short end of the stick, I feel for them.

The economy over the years has adjusted to a 2 or more income family and they have run out of options. If they want to stay home and raise the kids in the traditional way, for most part that option is lost. Kinda sad for all involved.

Obviously .. women can do it all (they are) but now their lives are frazzled.

Bull.

IF a woman wants to stay home with the kids, then there are options. It's called cutting back on luxury items, vacations, $100 haircuts and $150 golf games, the newest gadgets, the latest car, etc.............

I was lucky enough to stay home with my daughter until she was 14 months old, then because of circumstances I had to go back to work. At least I have vacations during the school year, and 10 weeks off in the summer with her, I wouldn't give that up for any amount of money. I could be making a ton in sales, but I'd never be able to spend time with her like I do now.

You forgot ironing.

I like my shirts ironed.

Lots of women work to make ends that they don't really need to meet.

The corporations and economy now depend on that type of thing.

When I was in Elementary School, I remember a teacher talking about the women in the Soviet Union who had to raise the children, cook, clean AND work outside the home. She was an older woman who had grown children, and was just amazed that the Soviets treated women like that. Women's liberation started around that time and now the women in America get to be just like the Soviet women so many years ago. The men certainly got the better end of the deal.

Bull.

IF a woman wants to stay home with the kids, then there are options. It's called cutting back on luxury items, vacations, $100 haircuts and $150 golf games, the newest gadgets, the latest car, etc.............

I was lucky enough to stay home with my daughter until she was 14 months old, then because of circumstances I had to go back to work. At least I have vacations during the school year, and 10 weeks off in the summer with her, I wouldn't give that up for any amount of money. I could be making a ton in sales, but I'd never be able to spend time with her like I do now.

I too was lucky.. All four of my children were raised by a full time Mom, actually my wife had to work part-time evenings off and on.

With divorces, split families, so forth and the economy in a probable never ending tailspin, the days of yore are sealing the fate for most..

Generally.. I'm an optimist, much like you but at least this evening ...it's faded.

Bull.

People pay $100 for a haircut?:eusa_eh:

☭proletarian☭;2186664 said:
Bull.

The ladies pay even MORE if they are getting it dyed.......or weaved or extensions put in.

I just got mine cut at Great Clips last Tuesday for $12- plus I gave her a $3 tip-they are just as good as the "salon types" imo.

☭proletarian☭;2186664 said:
Bull.

I say we all move in with Echeaux... :lol:

I agree...it's not easy for women to make sammiches...

:dig:

Actually I feel the ladies got the short end of the stick, I feel for them.

The economy over the years has adjusted to a 2 or more income family and they have run out of options. If they want to stay home and raise the kids in the traditional way, for most part that option is lost. Kinda sad for all involved.

Obviously .. women can do it all (they are) but now their lives are frazzled.

Lol, darlin`, I have never accepted the short end of any stick. I design my life. :eusa_whistle:

But your point is well taken, and I applaud your sensitivity. :)

Aqua*

I agree...it's not easy for women to make sammiches...

:dig:

Ahh but women have trained men to be satisfied with sammiches :D

Bull.

Bingo.

Americans don't need a two-family household just to make ends meet. We only think we do. Or, rather we expect too much lifestyle from too little money, bury ourselves in debt, then tell our kids we both have to work 60-hour weeks.

Defeat the debt cycle, and suddenly you'll find the time for all those things you've been putting off, like raising your children.

New Topics

Forum List

Back