Women in uniform

do you have a problem with women in uniform?

Women don't belong anywhere near a line unit. They're very good at several MOS...just don't want them around the mud and the blood.

is ignorance truly bliss?

on topic though i don't think that there's a problem with carolers in public places at the VA, but I also think it's silly to blame half of what you do on the President.

Last edited:
do you have a problem with women in uniform?

Women don't belong anywhere near a line unit. They're very good at several MOS...just don't want them around the mud and the blood.

on topic though i don't think that there's a problem with carolers in public places at the VA, but I also think it's silly to blame half of what you do on the President.

Kiss my ass motherfucker.

Can't you come back with an answer to why the president should be clamed, if that is indeed how you feel, or if that was a out of line explain how it was, rather than a ignorant, "Kiss my ass" comment?

I thought you wanted to guide your threads to a path if discussion, not curtail them by blasting participants into leaving the thread.

I think women in general would not be a very good idea to have on the front line. Their physiques in general are weaker, not conducive to carrying a wounded soldier in times of emergencies and when women are having their periods, stopping to change their tampons would be a challenge, let's face it. And some women are emotional during their times of the month if they don't have their meds. Generally not suited.

This is how far Barry Hussein's rodents have burrowed into the US Military....he's fired dozens of good Generals,
proof?
refused to send help to Ambassador Stevens
proof?
imposed impossible ROEs in Afghanistan
really? the president decides roe? what's the problem with the current rules?
chickened out on Syria
not sure that's an accurate description
abandoned the Iraqis
that's clearly not true
has given up on trying to stop Iran from building nukes
this is truly misguided
fostered lawsuits from female and queer GIs
and here you just show ignorance
made sure the sequestration hit the Pentagon the hardest
the sequestration that both chambers of congress voted on and approved? the one with mandatory cuts?
and destroyed morale in every way possible.
i would put problems with morale more on people who spread falsehoods
And now he's banned Christmas from VA hospitals.
where is the president mentioned in your article?

I think women in general would not be a very good idea to have on the front line. Their physiques in general are weaker, not conducive to carrying a wounded soldier in times of emergencies and when women are having their periods, stopping to change their tampons would be a challenge, let's face it. And some women are emotional during their times of the month if they don't have their meds. Generally not suited.
i know a lot of female soldiers that would laugh at you for saying that. i'm married to one of them.

Can't you come back with an answer to why the president should be clamed, if that is indeed how you feel, or if that was a out of line explain how it was, rather than a ignorant, "Kiss my ass" comment?

I thought you wanted to guide your threads to a path if discussion, not curtail them by blasting participants into leaving the thread.

As little as I enjoy your little tidbits of advice, you might want to understand I'm not some cubicle dweller or a clerk in a fucking store.. I don't take crap...EVAH. Play nice or get what that putz got, capiche? :eusa_eh:

As little as I enjoy your little tidbits of advice, you might want to understand I'm not some cubicle dweller or a clerk in a fucking store.. I don't take crap...EVAH. Play nice or get what that putz got, capiche? :eusa_eh:

And when is it your turn to play nice? I could careless what you do, capiche?

i know a lot of female soldiers that would laugh at you for saying that. i'm married to one of them.

And she may very well be right. Could she carry a wounded soldier very far, as far as a male counterpart? (My apologies to your wife about the rest, she would know better than me...)

And she may very well be right. Could she carry a wounded soldier very far, as far as a male counterpart? (My apologies to your wife about the rest, she would know better than me...)

depends on the counterpart. her big problem with her soldiers right now is the younger ones, men and women alike, aren't physically fit.

and to your point about women not being as large, yes, she may have a problem carrying a large male soldier. she may not have a problem carrying a female soldier though.

i will say that it's naive to think that only line units see combat.

I assume you were in the military and for that I say thank you for your service. Honestly. However, with the personality flaw you apparently have, you seem to be a 2 bit bully. It doesn't take much of an IQ or EQ to further advance your career above a drill sergeant. I don't mean to knock a drill sergeant. They are very important in our armed forces and produce many a hero.

depends on the counterpart. her big problem with her soldiers right now is the younger ones, men and women alike, aren't physically fit.

and to your point about women not being as large, yes, she may have a problem carrying a large male soldier. she may not have a problem carrying a female soldier though.

That is all very interesting. Thank you. You must be very proud of her, too.

That is all very interesting. Thank you. You must be very proud of her, too.

extremely.

So, is that what you are or were...a drill sergeant? Did I guess it? I do want to thank you for your service to our country and don't mean to minimize it at all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back