Women have no rights? Ever notice whatever the left claim and yell about, the exact opposite is true? Our gynocentric social order.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Let's take a look at the facts and when we conservatives see it, you will never be able unsee it again.

The left will giggle and ignore.

The myth of this patriarchal society.

Since women make 70 to 80 percent of consumer decisions, a vast majority of commercials we see is catered towards them.

Women are bailed out of nearly every bad decision they make, especially in this country.

If a woman is promiscuous, she will just use birth control and if the birth control fails she'll just have an abortion.

If she chooses to have the baby that was a mistake she can go to court and get child support from the father.

If she gets married and the marriage fails due to her predictable infidelity, she can still collect alimony.

Women on average don't get nearly as much prison time as men.

If for some reason the woman cannot get child support as a single mother, there are a number of government programs that pay for them to be single mothers.

And, if that does not work out well enough, there are women shelters that will bail them out.

Or there are other government benefits that women get that men mainly pay into.

Women own over 70 percent of the debt and what has been promoted lately? Debt forgiveness.

Women after making all of these poor decisions are almost always bailed out in one way or another.

What about the men you ask?

They make a poor decision and get a woman pregnant, they literally pay for it for 18 years without any sort of bail out from any govt program.

They marry the wrong woman who only married them for their money and her predictable infidelity with the pool boy, will still cost him alimony forever and half of his stuff.

There aren't any men's shelters I'm aware of for homeless men. Maybe there are, but quite limited if there are any at all.

Bottom line is men have to deal with the consequences of their bad decisions without ANY BAIL OUT and women get bailed out in one way or another for virtually every bad decision by the very system they yell and cry about that supposedly abuses them.

Last edited:
Let's take a look at the facts and when we conservatives see it, you will never be able unsee it again.

The left will giggle and ignore.

The myth of this patriarchal society.

Since women make 70 to 80 percent of consumer decisions, a vast majority of commercials we see is catered towards them.

Women are bailed out of nearly ever bad decision they make, especially in this country.

If a woman is promiscuous, she will just use birth control and if the birth control fails she just have an abortion.

If she chooses to have the baby that was a mistake she can go to court and get child support from the father.

If she gets married and the marriage fails due to her predictable infidelity, she can still collect alimony.

If for some reason the woman cannot get child support as a single mother, there are a number of government programs that pay for them to be single mothers.

And, if that does not work out well enough, there are women shelters that will bail them out.

Women own over 70 percent of the debt and what has been promoted lately? Debt forgiveness.

Women after making all of these poor decisions are almost always bailed out in one way or another.

They make a poor decision and get a woman pregnant, they literally pay for it for 18 years without any sort of bail out from any govt program.

They marry the wrong woman who only married them for their money and her predictable infidelity with the pool boy, will still cost him alimony forever and half of his stuff.

There aren't any men's shelters I'm aware of for homeless men. Maybe there are, but quite limited if there are any at all.

Bottom line is men have to deal with the consequences of their bad decisions without ANY BAIL OUT and women get bailed out in one way or another for virtually every bad decision by the very system they yell and cry about that supposedly abuses them.
For most guys, they are even trying to remove chest thumping as thinking we are the boss. A line gets crossed and then the primal ways take hold, and it is ugly and vicious.

For most guys, they are even trying to remove chest thumping as thinking we are the boss. A line gets crossed and then the primal ways take hold, and it is ugly and vicious.
For many women, there are two specific types of men in their lives.

One of them the woman is obsessed with and infatuated with, would do almost any for and they have felt that way about him for a long time.

The other is the man they marry and in way too many cases, they aren't the same man.

In fact, its quite rare when it is. Also, you will never really know who that one guy is they are infatuated with. Never.

I can't tell if this is a serious OP or not.

If a woman is promiscuous, she will just use birth control and if the birth control fails she'll just have an abortion.
If a woman is promiscuous, she's a slut. If a man is promiscuous, high five! Also, there's birth control men can use, too.
True. Of course, it can be extremely difficult for women to actually get the child support they are supposed to receive. And since you brought this up as a conservative issue, what about personal responsibility? The woman didn't get pregnant by herself, and in your hypothetical, she appears to be raising a child by herself.
"Predictable infidelity"? :laugh:
Is that in comparable situations, i.e. the same crimes and same criminal histories? On top of that, I'm pretty sure men commit the vast majority of crimes.
You seem to be upset that single mothers might get help, whether it's from the fathers or the government.
Women's shelters are a 'bail out' for single mothers? :lol:
Men tend to be paid more than women.
I don't know where that number comes from. I've seen a lot of talk about student loan debt forgiveness, but not all debt.
Your definition of "bailed out" is hilarious.

Men who get women pregnant but don't want to be parents to the children they helped create have to put some money toward the raising of those children? For shame!
There's that predictable infidelity again.
Do you think women's shelters are generally created just for women who are homeless?

If this post actually was tongue-in-cheek, you got me. :p

The same organization that runs the women's domestic abuse place in our city will shelter male victims too. They just don't have a dedicated facility for it. They will rent them rooms at one of a couple fleabag motels for up to 30 days.

I can't tell if this is a serious OP or not.

If a woman is promiscuous, she's a slut. If a man is promiscuous, high five! Also, there's birth control men can use, too.

True. Of course, it can be extremely difficult for women to actually get the child support they are supposed to receive. And since you brought this up as a conservative issue, what about personal responsibility? The woman didn't get pregnant by herself, and in your hypothetical, she appears to be raising a child by herself.

"Predictable infidelity"? :laugh:

Is that in comparable situations, i.e. the same crimes and same criminal histories? On top of that, I'm pretty sure men commit the vast majority of crimes.

You seem to be upset that single mothers might get help, whether it's from the fathers or the government.

Women's shelters are a 'bail out' for single mothers? :lol:

Men tend to be paid more than women.

I don't know where that number comes from. I've seen a lot of talk about student loan debt forgiveness, but not all debt.

Your definition of "bailed out" is hilarious.

Men who get women pregnant but don't want to be parents to the children they helped create have to put some money toward the raising of those children? For shame!

There's that predictable infidelity again.

Do you think women's shelters are generally created just for women who are homeless?

If this post actually was tongue-in-cheek, you got me. :p
You can break each issue down, but the problem is that there are men who play by the rules of sense and history and are receiving less pay by a considerable amount for all this.

Forum List

Back