Woman who threatened Michigan vote canvasser arrested

Election officials must be protected. I'm a white man working the polls & denied a Black Woman as she attempted a second vote. She went crazy threatening to get her gun & shoot me. Police took her away, but released her soon after. They need to lock these loonies up!

Election officials must be protected. I'm a white man working the polls
That explains it. Democrat white man working the Democrat polls. Just as in the antebellum South under the Ku Klux Klan.

Election officials must be protected. I'm a white man working the polls & denied a Black Woman as she attempted a second vote. She went crazy threatening to get her gun & shoot me. Police took her away, but released her soon after. They need to lock these loonies up!
Yes, the release of these people are a disservice to the security of the communities. I guess she convinced the authorities that she wasn't any longer a threat, and you not having anymore trouble is a good thing. But who knows how it would have went, so action had to be taken.

Now it begins. You cannot threaten people who are watching over ballots for doing what they are supposed to do.

This is what our Donald hath wrought amongst his Depolorables. Sad

It is also alleged that Jones sent AV-1 two graphic photographs of a bloody, naked, mutilated, dead woman lying on the ground. Immediately following, Jones sent AV-1 a photograph of AV-1’s minor daughter. AV-1 also received similar threats on her Instagram account.

Thank GOD Cheeto Jesus was unable to corrupt our FBI. Thanks Chris Wray!

Now it begins. You cannot threaten people who are watching over ballots for doing what they are supposed to do.

It is also alleged that Jones sent AV-1 two graphic photographs of a bloody, naked, mutilated, dead woman lying on the ground. Immediately following, Jones sent AV-1 a photograph of AV-1’s minor daughter. AV-1 also received similar threats on her Instagram account.

Uh, so was the threatening person a Democrat or Republican ??

There's a SOS - Board of State Canvassers -- there are quite a few professional painters and they do a lot of artwork in Michigan.

I'll give you one guess. JESUS :rolleyes:

I'll give you one guess. JESUS :rolleyes:
Democrat ?

Election officials must be protected. I'm a white man working the polls
That explains it. Democrat white man working the Democrat polls. Just as in the antebellum South under the Ku Klux Klan.

The Klan did not exist before the Civil War.

You do understand antebellum means "before the war", right?

You actually believe all people are one or the other?

And you can figure out how to turn on a computer?

Yes, the release of these people are a disservice to the security of the communities. I guess she convinced the authorities that she wasn't any longer a threat, and you not having anymore trouble is a good thing. But who knows how it would have went, so action had to be taken.
She was a threat & attempted vote fraud. Everyone in the polling place was scared shitless. Her Husband had just divorced her psycho ass so she early voted under her married name then attempted to again under her maiden name in person on election day. She deserved 3 years on probation & at a minimum at least 90 days in jail.

You actually believe all people are one or the other?

And you can figure out how to turn on a computer?
Yep, these days I do believe that people are one or the other. Just ask them.

I believe it is more like what the corrupt media minions, banksters and false prophets have helped foment.

Was that the white or black kkk?
Sometimes I wonder. The “Klan” thing is a twist on the Scottish “clan,” but people call them “Klukkers” after the “glottal stops” of some African language, like an old black woman clucking her tongue or saying “Tsk, tsk!”

Ahhhhhh, shut up, you leftist silly ass. Go burn down another business, break out their windows. Assault innocent citizens exercising their First Amendment rights, why don't you. You punks are lawless thugs. Five years of this lawless crap as your pols and judges looked the other way. BLM and Antifa are the darlings of the leftist establishment, indeed, the enforcers of the Democratic Party of racism, Marxism and, in general, statist bootlickery. The FBI is utterly corrupt, the new KGB of the Democratic establishment.

Forum List

Back