Woman spends thousands on ‘designer vagina’ surgery

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I spent thousands on ‘designer vagina’ surgery — but it almost killed me

Beauty may not have been worth all this pain.

One OnlyFans model revealed her horrifying “designer vagina” recovery, but now, she’s having the “best sex” with no regrets.

Influencer Dellie Isla, 21, said her “old” vagina caused her discomfort, in addition to her disliking how it looked, so she sought out a labiaplasty in April.

Following her “designer vagina” surgery — which rang in at nearly $6,000 — she fell ill and was rushed to the hospital.

“My fiancé ended up having to call an ambulance, which resulted in me being taken to hospital and spending 10 days in an emergency ward,” Isla, from London, told NeedToKnow.Online. “I went home an hour after the procedure was completed and within two hours, I was in excruciating pain, which is not normal for this kind of surgery.”

What was supposed to be a peaceful recovery resulted in three additional emergency surgeries due to three different blood clots that caused “unbearable” pain.

“I was put onto morphine and the hospital put a surgeon on stand-by solely for me, as well as fencing me off from the rest of the ward,” she recalled. “The doctor explained that I was in an incredibly bad state and I don’t remember certain details of being in hospital due to the amount of medications they had put me on.”

For a week or so in the hospital, she was “unable to move almost completely,” she added.

But a mere eight weeks later, she was able to return to her “normal sex life” — since being intimate could hinder healing — and feels more confident than ever, despite the traumatic events following her procedure.

“Since, the healing has gone really well and I’m very happy with the overall look,” she said. “It’s definitely made me feel more confident about myself, as clothing is more comfortable and it’s far better than I found it pre-op.”

Like any Gen Zer would, Isla took to TikTok to share her horrifying experience in the hopes to educate others looking for a labiaplasty, racking up 37,000 views and 2,000 likes.

Maybe Hope Solo should give her a call. :laughing0301:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her difficulties are not what normally happens. It's her money. If her vagina was painful and is no longer painful, it was money well spent.

If she spent $30,000 on sex change her bravery would be praised. Instead it was $6,000 on her authentic self.

One OnlyFans model revealed her horrifying “designer vagina” recovery, but now, she’s having the “best sex” with no regrets.

Influencer Dellie Isla, 21, said her “old” vagina caused her discomfort, in addition to her disliking how it looked, so she sought out a labiaplasty in April.

Following her “designer vagina” surgery — which rang in at nearly $6,000 — she fell ill and was rushed to the hospital.

“My fiancé ended up having to call an ambulance, which resulted in me being taken to hospital and spending 10 days in an emergency ward,” Isla, from London, told NeedToKnow.Online. “I went home an hour after the procedure was completed and within two hours, I was in excruciating pain, which is not normal for this kind of surgery.”

What was supposed to be a peaceful recovery resulted in three additional emergency surgeries due to three different blood clots that caused “unbearable” pain.

“I was put onto morphine and the hospital put a surgeon on stand-by solely for me, as well as fencing me off from the rest of the ward,” she recalled. “The doctor explained that I was in an incredibly bad state and I don’t remember certain details of being in hospital due to the amount of medications they had put me on.”

For a week or so in the hospital, she was “unable to move almost completely,” she added.

But a mere eight weeks later, she was able to return to her “normal sex life” — since being intimate could hinder healing — and feels more confident than ever, despite the traumatic events following her procedure.

“Since, the healing has gone really well and I’m very happy with the overall look,” she said. “It’s definitely made me feel more confident about myself, as clothing is more comfortable and it’s far better than I found it pre-op.”

Like any Gen Zer would, Isla took to TikTok to share her horrifying experience in the hopes to educate others looking for a labiaplasty, racking up 37,000 views and 2,000 likes.

She is pretty hot....with makeup on.
Looks to me like that money would have been better spent on a set of tits.

I saw something on this topic a couple weeks back. Apparently the prevalence of yoga pants, jeggings, and other styles of womenswear that are very tight across the crotch are often causing pain for women with more extensive labia minor. The surgery, called labiaplasty, reduces the prominence of the labia minor, reducing the discomfort.

I saw something on this topic a couple weeks back. Apparently the prevalence of yoga pants, jeggings, and other styles of womenswear that are very tight across the crotch are often causing pain for women with more extensive labia minor. The surgery, called labiaplasty, reduces the prominence of the labia minor, reducing the discomfort.

Simple solution...women wear non-skin-tight pants.
Wear underwear, then outerwear over the underwear.
...like women and girls used to do when society was normal.
Normal, like when tights were not pants and underwear was not outerwear.
Normal, like when women and girls were not walking thru the malls and streets dressed in skin tight pants that show every ripple/fold/bulge of skin...front and rear.

I'm not really sure why anyone would be that interested. If anyone tried to share that with me I would just keep shrugging it off and find other things to do.

What did they do to her vagina? PIX?

Forum List

Back