Woman Shoots, And Skins Husky

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
And proudly displays her trophy on social media. Why did she do this..? Because she “thought it was a wolf”…

SMFH…

The proud hunter with her kill…

29151D99-68A4-4D20-8D44-F0C388A3A7B1.jpeg

And proudly displays her trophy on social media. Why did she do this..? Because she “thought it was a wolf”…

SMFH…
Yeah, they got sick fucks in Montana.

I met a woman there who poached deer, left the carcasses rotting in the woods and made "art" out of the skulls.

And the term "art" is really a perversion of language in the case of what that bitch did with the skulls. She took four skulls and cluelessly, clumsily, with the skill of about a sixth grader, glued beads on them to represent the faces of the band "KISS". I only wish she was reading this so I could tell her "Jill, you are a vile kvnt".

And she actually thought she could sell her "creations" for $10K each!

Last edited:
She looks like some of the women I met in Montana. Most of them could be described as men with tits and pussies.
I lived in Montana and fell in love with this beautiful hippie girl with a Native American look.
I loved her dearly for about 5 minutes until I saw her take a cup and spit out her chewing tobacco.
I've been scarred ever since.

Last edited:
I lived in Montana and fell in love with this beautiful hippie girl with a Native American look.
I loved her dearly for about 5 minutes until I saw take a cup and spit out her chewing tobacco.
Yep. That's a Montana woman.

I loved her dearly for about 5 minutes until I saw take a cup and spit out her chewing tobacco.
IKR? Spitters arent much fun

Forum List

Back