Woman separated from her children and locked in cage

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Dang this is just awful

Felicity Huffman doing 'really well' one week into prison sentence: report

A week into her 14-day prison sentence, Felicity Huffman is doing "really well" and is "holding up," according to a new report.

On Oct. 15, Huffman, 56, handed herself over to authorities for her part in the college admissions scandal after pleading guilty to paying a test proctor to correct her daughter's SAT scores.

Huffman's husband, actor William Macy, and 17-year-old daughter Georgia visited her on Saturday at the Federal Correctional Institute.

FELICITY HUFFMAN WILL SERVE 13 DAYS OF 14-DAY JAIL SENTENCE: REPORT

oh gee the "SEPARATION FROM THE KIDS" libel. For the record----parents have been separated from THE KIDS for all kinds of reasons for CENTURIES in
the USA. The whine regarding this issue was popularized by a bunch of self-serving
sluts seeking approbation and, MOST OF ALL-----VOTES. the ME-TOO epidemic
was PREDICTABLE

• Banned
oh gee the "SEPARATION FROM THE KIDS" libel. For the record----parents have been separated from THE KIDS for all kinds of reasons for CENTURIES in
the USA. The whine regarding this issue was popularized by a bunch of self-serving
was PREDICTABLE
Set her free!

was PREDICTABLE
Set her free!

and give the kids full college scholarships

If the average American did what she did we would be doing a few years not two weeks. Just another Hollywood libtard thinking they are above the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a good thing she's in Jail. I heard that her husband hired these two to kidnap her for a ransom hoax. And for what? For a little bit of money. There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don'tcha know that?

fargo_crime_comedy_inline.jpg

• Banned
I wonder if she's giving the guards any hoo haa?

Probably a good thing she's in Jail. I heard that her husband hired these two to kidnap her for a ransom hoax. And for what? For a little bit of money. There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don'tcha know that?

fargo_crime_comedy_inline.jpg

Let's hope Felicity doesn't end up in the wood chipper.

What a joke. Why isn't the person who accepted the bribes doing time? What is different than the parent that make a gift to the University to get their kids in?

Dang this is just awful

A week into her 14-day prison sentence, Felicity Huffman is doing "really well" and is "holding up," according to a new report.

On Oct. 15, Huffman, 56, handed herself over to authorities for her part in the college admissions scandal after pleading guilty to paying a test proctor to correct her daughter's SAT scores.

Huffman's husband, actor William Macy, and 17-year-old daughter Georgia visited her on Saturday at the Federal Correctional Institute.

FELICITY HUFFMAN WILL SERVE 13 DAYS OF 14-DAY JAIL SENTENCE: REPORT

D**n Trump....separating children from their mother.......this is an outrage.......

Forum List

Back