Woman screaming at the top of her lungs, "I can't breath."

I agree.
I'm all about people standing up for their rights but this woman's behavior was downright deranged. WTH did she or the folks watching expect with a display like that?

Another thing, if you really believe that cops are out to beat you or kill you every chance they get, you don't charge up on them the way she and several other folks in that video did. You move slow and calm the way you would around a snarling dog. You don't rant and rave and do all that shit..... not if you really believe these folks want to hurt you, you don't.

Yep. Pretty much that. I agree.

But, you know, conversations like these help in managing that list of yours in the other thread. Ha. Cross this one off...cross that one off...that one...this one...

Ah well. So far as the topical content, the agents of the state were in the right. She was in possesion of stolen property. Probable cause and reasonable suspicion were apparent and the agents' request for the perp to identify herself was valid.
I agree.
I'm all about people standing up for their rights but this woman's behavior was downright deranged. WTH did she or the folks watching expect with a display like that?

Another thing, if you really believe that cops are out to beat you or kill you every chance they get, you don't charge up on them the way she and several other folks in that video did. You move slow and calm the way you would around a snarling dog. You don't rant and rave and do all that shit..... not if you really believe these folks want to hurt you, you don't.
They behave that way because they believe "their people" have the cops intimidated. All of those blacks ready to riot at the drop of a hat. They really dont have a place in civilized society.

If this were a white group behaving like this, I'd expect every last one to be arrested for interfering. I think they would have if they were white, but this kind of behavior is expected an tolerated by this group.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt and the car ISN'T stolen and belongs to her, she's still out of control and acting like an ass. I'm white and middle class, if I behaved like that towards a cop on a traffic stop. I'd be in handcuffs and in the back of a cruiser within a minute. The only thing I can say in this instance is thank god for body cams
This is what aggravates whites about blacks. We all know if we acted like that for even a minute, we'd be eating pavement. Cops are now afraid to subdue violent/mouthy blacks the way they should in order to keep the peace, and blacks know they can get away with it. Eventually though they always cross the line

Would like to see an update.

"Methinks she protest too much." comes fo mind.

Probably gonna turn into a recurring theme with people involved in criminal acts raising the arbitrary victim status cards with the I caynt breeve stuff when they get pinched. I don't really care if they get thumped, to be honest, not if they invite it on themselves, my only thing is I don't consent to these hoodlums' poor judgment being flip-flopped into a benchmark for justification and eventual legalisation for regular dolts like us who don't break the law and who aren't doing anything to be shaken down without lawful justification by agents of the state. Here we naturally get into the other part of the issue whereas what is Legal is not always Lawful. That's really deep, actually. Because that naturally guides discussion into natural rights in a more originalist, relevant way.

I don't find threads like this useful in discussing that, though, so probably best suited for discussion on its own. Just another criminal throwing up the arbitrary victim status card when they get caught.

I had an SUV stolen once. Turns out some crackheads had it. They were living in it. They literally destroyed it. Dumb ass me left my keys in it. lol.

Last edited:
True Story.

First mistake, shopping at Walmart. Just doing my thing, come up behind two women, one fat one on the cart of course, the other turned out to be her daughter. No problem, I say excuse me please and they let me by.
Two aisles later same thing, they are side by side blocking the aisle again. I'm not in the mood to be polite again so I just stand there behind them. The daughter turns and see's me and says Momma look out this man needs to get by. Momma says WHY don't you EVER take my side? Big Momma turns, see's me and says "Oh and he w a white mothafucka too". At that moment (as Ron White says) I had the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability. (sigh) I say so.....did the White man make you so fat you can't walk? The daughter's eyes got HUGE and she is shaking her head NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...too late. Momma SCREAMS (in Walmart) YOU COULD JUST SAY EXCUSE ME!!!!!! I said "I did, two aisles ago." I get by and walk across the aisle to the cheese. I look back and she is standing motioning me "Let's ago"!!!!!" I say, if you can walk over here we will. End of game.

I am in line at the checkout and she pulls up next to me......I just laughed.

Most of the spectators were quietly filming the confrontation which is a good thing.
Some of the spectators were being infected by the crazy woman’s hysteria.

but I think even other black people could see that the black girl was off her rocker and they did not interfere with the police

There are many positive and great blacks in America (astronauts, scientists, physicians, law enforcement, fire and rescue, et cetera) but this was an example of the inner-city, negative culture, garbage that sadly is what gets reflected as a representative of their race.
they're, the inner city blacks, usually the ones that are disrespectful criminals. Cops will stop them 90% more than the others you listed.

That broad would be a good catch for a fellow with bad hearing. She isn't afraid to speak up loudly.
That's all the cops want anyway half the time they stop anyone.
Blacks havent figured out yet that if you're respectful, AND NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG, they are usually so surprised and grateful for a little respect, that they usually let you go.

I have a clean record and I treat them with the respect their position deserves, and I NEVER have problems. It ain't that hard.
If you don't scream at the cops and jump around, YOU AINT BLACK!
White privilege! They let me go 'cause I act white. I treat them with respect.

Ah well. So far as the topical content, the agents of the state were in the right. She was in possesion of stolen property. Probable cause and reasonable suspicion were apparent and the agents' request for the perp to identify herself was valid.
I agree.

They behave that way because they believe "their people" have the cops intimidated. All of those blacks ready to riot at the drop of a hat. They really dont have a place in civilized society.

If this were a white group behaving like this, I'd expect every last one to be arrested for interfering. I think they would have if they were white, but this kind of behavior is expected an tolerated by this group.
and then they think whites want them to move into their neighborhoods. why would anyone want that piece of shit near their neighborhood?

I agree.

and then they think whites want them to move into their neighborhoods. why would anyone want that piece of shit near their neighborhood?
This is exactly why I live in a small white town.

I agree.

This is exactly why I live in a small white town.
This is why I carry pepper spray and a sap.

Forum List

Back