woman refuses to plead guilty after driving through blm protestors

I hope the jury buys her story

But she was driving pretty fast

If anyone gets mobbed by ANTIFA or Black LIES Matter wackos slow the car to a crawl but keep moving

Never stop but go slow enough for them to get out of the way

She floored it from a full stop.

I applaud her.
What New York is doing to her is extortion.
"We know you aren't guilty... so just say you are and all you will get is 6 days community service so we can say Go BLM!!!"
Complete bullshit plea. And whoever the judge is who allowed it should be censured.

If you're intentionally blocking a street and you get run over I don't think there should even be a trial. It goes to court and the judge sees "people protesting in the street, blocking traffic, refusing to move, they got hit by a car" he should be able to just throw that out immediately.

Only time I can see it going to court is if someone drives trough a BLM crowd in the street, then makes a U turn and goes back for more.

But fuck blm. More of them need to be run over far as I'm concerned.

I have not seen a video of the whole incident. I've only seen the car driving down the street through protestors. But if the following is true she was absolutely justified in flooring it and BLM protestors need to be brought up on charges. Blocking roadways while protesting needs to be a felony.

Casillo — who was in the car with her 29-year-old daughter – told The Daily Mail protesters attacked her car and were ready to break her passenger side window and drag her daughter out of it.

“I feel sick,” Casillo told The Daily Mail. “I never intended on hurting anyone. I just feared for my daughter’s life more than anybody. I thought they were going to pull her out of the car.”

Here's another video and news report of the incident. BLM protestors were banging on her car. That is not in question. I'm sure she was terrified.

NOT GUILTY

Forum List

Back