woman refuses to plead guilty after driving through blm protestors

In areas of Prog dominance with African American women in charge with business or neighborhood issues.....remove all finances, sell what you have and reroute how you travel after that. Be smart. Not like them. The same will have multiple babies with multiple men and abortions and blame you for it. And the media blames you every day.

Blocking traffic isn't peaceful protest. You get what deserve if you're that stupid.
Driving a motor vehicle into any amount of people walking on thoroughfare is a felon:

if you are convicted of assault with a deadly weapon, as a felony, then your license will be permanently revoked, for life, and you may not get it back under any circumstances.

Under California Vehicle Code section 13351.5(a) states that upon receipt of a duly certified abstract of the record of any court showing that a person has been convicted of a felony for a violation of Section 245 of the Penal Code and that a vehicle was found by the court to constitute the deadly weapon or instrument used to commit that offense, the department immediately shall revoke the privilege of that person to drive a motor vehicle.

(b) The department shall not reinstate a privilege revoked under subdivision (a) under any circumstances.

245. (a) (1) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another with a deadly weapon or instrument other than a firearm shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not exceeding one year, or by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment.

Driving a motor vehicle into any amount of people walking on thoroughfare is a felon:

if you are convicted of assault with a deadly weapon, as a felony, then your license will be permanently revoked, for life, and you may not get it back under any circumstances.

Under California Vehicle Code section 13351.5(a) states that upon receipt of a duly certified abstract of the record of any court showing that a person has been convicted of a felony for a violation of Section 245 of the Penal Code and that a vehicle was found by the court to constitute the deadly weapon or instrument used to commit that offense, the department immediately shall revoke the privilege of that person to drive a motor vehicle.

(b) The department shall not reinstate a privilege revoked under subdivision (a) under any circumstances.

245. (a) (1) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another with a deadly weapon or instrument other than a firearm shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not exceeding one year, or by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment.
What's the penalty for obstructing traffic?

For all those who hope she goes unpunished, I hope they realize that they are supporting a driver's right to injure or kill people on the street with their cars.

Doesn't anybody understand that this is a sign of the approaching anarchy and fascism?
Is that what America wants now.

Yes, Trump is to blame and the explanation of why is easy to explain, if anybody asks.
No were supporting the right of drivers to safely operate their vehicles in the street without being interfered with by violent rioters. Perhaps you should look up the name Reginald Denny. He stopped when rioters surround his truck and was pulled from the cab and beaten to death.

I mean, just fukking imagine! People running down pedestrians with their cars and then claiming self defense.

You'all's country is a completely fkd up basket case full of racism and hating!

Jeezus H. Kriste you fkn hillbillies, get a grip!!
Hey, look the fuckin' canuck learned a new word! Impressive. Hillbillies, now go screw a moose.

Not in Florida, DeSantos fixed that. Too bad she wasn't driving a snow plow.

Bottom line she's guilty so it's all a mute point. Running over pedestrians is against the law. Next.

No were supporting the right of drivers to safely operate their vehicles in the street without being interfered with by violent rioters. Perhaps you should look up the name Reginald Denny. He stopped when rioters surround his truck and was pulled from the cab and beaten to death.
"Reginald Oliver Denny (born 1953) is a former construction truck driver who was pulled from his truck and severely beaten during the 1992 Los Angeles riots. His attackers, a group of Black men who came to be known as the "L.A. Four", targeted him because he was White. The attack was captured on video by a news helicopter and broadcast live on U.S. national television.

"Four other Black L.A. residents who had been witnessing the attack on live television came to Denny's aid, placing him back in his truck, which one of the rescuers then drove to the hospital. Denny suffered a fractured skull and impairment of his speech and his ability to walk, for which he underwent years of rehabilitative therapy. After unsuccessfully suing the City of Los Angeles, Denny moved to Arizona, where he worked as an independent boat mechanic and has mostly avoided media contact"

Sadly, once again a racist lies. Herein is the true story ^^^

Not in Florida, DeSantos fixed that. Too bad she wasn't driving a snow plow.
WTF? DeSantis made it legal to drive a car through a number of people?

The fact is Wisconsin does make this behavior a crime, as does most states.

Probably an infraction. If there is damage, i.e. via vandalism likely a Misdemeanor; if the cost to repair is above X value; a felony.
How about if a thug attacks me in my car after I've stopped? What should I do?

For all those who hope she goes unpunished, I hope they realize that they are supporting a driver's right to injure or kill people on the street with their cars.

Doesn't anybody understand that this is a sign of the approaching anarchy and fascism?
Is that what America wants now.

Yes, Trump is to blame and the explanation of why is easy to explain, if anybody asks.
Just like in Wisconsin, I guess. (unlike some Deplorables here, I don't support any case like this)

Forum List

Back