woman refuses to plead guilty after driving through blm protestors

But Casillo is refusing to cop to charges of reckless assault and reckless endangerment.

I applaud her actions. If more people did what they did, these idiots would get out of the street and onto the sidewalk where they belong. If these useless city pustules were doing their job and keeping these protests orderly instead of placating them, none of this crap would be happening. I hope she goes after the city.

says he she afraid for her daughters life
I hope the jury buys her story

But she was driving pretty fast

If anyone gets mobbed by ANTIFA or Black LIES Matter wackos slow the car to a crawl but keep moving

Never stop but go slow enough for them to get out of the way

For all those who hope she goes unpunished, I hope they realize that they are supporting a driver's right to injure or kill people on the street with their cars.

Doesn't anybody understand that this is a sign of the approaching anarchy and fascism?
Is that what America wants now.

Yes, Trump is to blame and the explanation of why is easy to explain, if anybody asks.

If anyone gets mobbed by ANTIFA or Black LIES Matter wackos slow the car to a crawl but keep moving

slow it so they can kill you? real smart.

For all those who hope she goes unpunished, I hope they realize that they are supporting a driver's right to injure or kill people on the street with their cars.

Doesn't anybody understand that this is a sign of the approaching anarchy and fascism?
Is that what America wants now.

Yes, Trump is to blame and the explanation of why is easy to explain, if anybody asks.

A driver does not have the right to injure or kill people on the street with their cars except when a crowd of anarchristic terrorists are threatening them and their family. They then have the right to defend themselves. Driving through the threatening mob is simply self defense. Actually the mob is the sign of approaching anarchy and fascism as anyone with a brain cell can see. Neither Trump nor Biden is to blame. A violent mob of anarchists is to blame.

Nope

A driver does not have the right to injure or kill people on the street with their cars except when a crowd of anarchristic terrorists are threatening them and their family.
But so many disagree with you on that.
They then have the right to defend themselves.
That's the issue in question. Are they defending themselves or using the opportunity to injure or kill for political reasons.
Driving through the threatening mob is simply self defense. Actually the mob is the sign of approaching anarchy and fascism as anyone with a brain cell can see. Neither Trump nor Biden is to blame. A violent mob of anarchists is to blame.

Brain cells missing or too manyhemmoroids,, it's of little importance. America has another question to deal with and another problem that's similar to the gun problem.

That is, a court deciding whether it was murder or self defense. I think the rest of the world is getting very close to just not giving a fk what happens in America anymore.

Personally, I do try to care but I'm just getting flak for my efforts from the Trump lowlifes.

I hope America doesn't become the most popular destination for crazies throughout the world to vacation on prospects of being able to commit a murder with a gun or a car, and get away with it!

New Topics

Forum List

Back