What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

woman refuses to plead guilty after driving through blm protestors

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just like in Wisconsin, I guess. (unlike some Deplorables here, I don't support any case like this)
So, we must sit still in our vehicles while you black thugs drag us out and beat us?

I would rather be judge by 12 than carried by 6.

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How about if a thug attacks me in my car after I've stopped? What should I do?
Kiss your ass goodbye. Better yet, don't go looking in neighborhoods wherein crime will attack you in your car.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
woman refuses to plead guilty after driving through blm protestors
Of course.

The racist right believes conservatives are ‘justified’ to use violence against Americans of color, the consequence of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

Expect more of the same from the violent, racist, lawless right.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

monkrules

Gold Member
Reaction score
Since when has it been against the law to run over rubbish in the street?

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hope the jury buys her story

But she was driving pretty fast

If anyone gets mobbed by ANTIFA or Black LIES Matter wackos slow the car to a crawl but keep moving

Never stop but go slow enough for them to get out of the way

She floored it from a full stop.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kiss your ass goodbye. Better yet, don't go looking in neighborhoods wherein crime will attack you in your car.
Oh, so now it's a crime? You sound confused.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I applaud her.
What New York is doing to her is extortion.
"We know you aren't guilty... so just say you are and all you will get is 6 days community service so we can say Go BLM!!!"
Complete bullshit plea. And whoever the judge is who allowed it should be censured.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you're intentionally blocking a street and you get run over I don't think there should even be a trial. It goes to court and the judge sees "people protesting in the street, blocking traffic, refusing to move, they got hit by a car" he should be able to just throw that out immediately.

Only time I can see it going to court is if someone drives trough a BLM crowd in the street, then makes a U turn and goes back for more.

But fuck blm. More of them need to be run over far as I'm concerned.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good, I'd not plead-out either and let's face it, if you can't get a jury (even in retarded NYC) to go along with you by now given how BLM/Antifa has showed it's ass you never will.

The citizens need to show the liberal DAs that over-step that we are not going to tolerate such behavior anymore.

Fang

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have not seen a video of the whole incident. I've only seen the car driving down the street through protestors. But if the following is true she was absolutely justified in flooring it and BLM protestors need to be brought up on charges. Blocking roadways while protesting needs to be a felony.

Casillo — who was in the car with her 29-year-old daughter – told The Daily Mail protesters attacked her car and were ready to break her passenger side window and drag her daughter out of it.

“I feel sick,” Casillo told The Daily Mail. “I never intended on hurting anyone. I just feared for my daughter’s life more than anybody. I thought they were going to pull her out of the car.”

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have a better solution.

STOP BEING FUCKING THUGS BLOCKING THE ROAD.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Fang

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's another video and news report of the incident. BLM protestors were banging on her car. That is not in question. I'm sure she was terrified.

NOT GUILTY

OP
horselightning

horselightning

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here's another video and news report of the incident. BLM protestors were banging on her car. That is not in question. I'm sure she was terrified.

NOT GUILTY

exactly and in the road in the way

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List