Woman opts to kill herself rather than suffer another LEFTIST LOCKDOWN

Nope, she shoulders the full responsibility; 100%...
The responsibility of checking out rather than facing another LEFTIST LOCKDOWN...

CORRECT

I'm on day 6 of my Covid quarantine.

Ain't so bad, really.

Also, it's stupid to say that Cuomo or his ideology had, in any way, shape or form, anything to do with this.

This happened in Canada...

May God's love shine down on those who suffer from a mental condition known as depression. Left untreated, it can result in any number of horrible ends. Bad things happen to good people sometimes. I hope others will join me in praying for those suffering from depression, that they find comfort in the hearts of loving friends and family. That little glimmer of sunshine directed to your friend, well, you never know when it prevents someone who is isolated from other people from ending life depressed. Prayers up for this woman and her loved ones who were estranged for one reason or another. :eusa_pray:

How utterly unnecessary was this?
One more to add to Cuomos rampage of death to seniors.

Obviously Cuomo wasn't involved in this woman's decision but his ideology was.

posting long ass videos without summing up the relevant parts? sure, i am gonna watch 23 minutes of some scumbag. way to start a discussion.

What makes you think a discussion is warranted?

The lefts ideology is killing people.

/Discussion

posting long ass videos without summing up the relevant parts? sure, i am gonna watch 23 minutes of some scumbag. way to start a discussion.

/Discussion

the thin veneer of this shithole of a scumbag united board. post your bullshit in the badlands or rubber room, no discussion needed. the politics section is reserved for posting links to parler.

/Discussion

Following the advice of epidemiologists during a pandemic is not an "ideology". Asking people to limits contacts when hospitals are overwhelmed and there are 13 MILLION infections is not an "ideology". You start an OP lamenting the death of 1 person and there are undoubtedly more I'm aware. But at the moment the death toll of the pandemic stands at 264 000.

It's not in doubt that if more people would have considered mitigating measures, not an "ideology" but rather as sensible health practices, a lot of these people would be still alive. People have been isolating during plagues since antiquity yet now all of a sudden and despite knowledge about infectious diseases that the Romans could have only dreamt about we have gotten worse at containing those diseases. Because people all of a sudden want to make political statements with OTHER people's life.

/Discussion

Following the advice of epidemiologists during a pandemic is not an "ideology". Asking people to limits contacts when hospitals are overwhelmed and there are 13 MILLION infections is not an "ideology". You start an OP lamenting the death of 1 person and there are undoubtedly more I'm aware. But at the moment the death toll of the pandemic stands at 264 000.

It's not in doubt that if more people would have considered mitigating measures, not an "ideology" but rather as sensible health practices, a lot of these people would be still alive. People have been isolating during plagues since antiquity yet now all of a sudden and despite knowledge about infectious diseases that the Romans could have only dreamt about we have gotten worse at containing those diseases. Because people all of a sudden want to make political statements with OTHER people's life.

It is when their predictions are consistently wrong, and when their declarations are useless.

/Discussion

It is when their predictions are consistently wrong, and when their declarations are useless.

They are doctors NOT fortune tellers. It's something I come across a lot, almost always by people who want to reject science . " I believe in god, you can't tell me how life started, so therefor Adam and Eve are an equally good explanation as abiogenesis." "I don't believe in global warming and I can find a few scientists who disagree with some aspect of it. Therefor its perfectly valid to reject it." "I don't want to take any precautions to mitigate Covid and I can find some previous predictions by some unamed scientists that have been wrong, so I'm right to do nothing."

As I said the world has been dealing with infectious diseases before science existed. They didn't reject the premise that isolation prevents spread. What makes you think differently?

/Discussion

They are doctors NOT fortune tellers. It's something I come across a lot, almost always by people who want to reject science . " I believe in god, you can't tell me how life started, so therefor Adam and Eve are an equally good explanation as abiogenesis." "I don't believe in global warming and I can find a few scientists who disagree with some aspect of it. Therefor its perfectly valid to reject it." "I don't want to take any precautions to mitigate Covid and I can find some previous predictions by some unamed scientists that have been wrong, so I'm right to do nothing."

As I said the world has been dealing with infectious diseases before science existed. They didn't reject the premise that isolation prevents spread. What makes you think differently?

When a well known "psychic " has a better prediction rate than your so called expert scientist. I suggest you get another scientist.

Fauci is an excellent case in point. He has a 100% wrong rate. EVERY prediction he made about covid was wrong. Every suggestion he made about how to deal with it was reversed.

A good friend of mine who is a doctor and was on the frontlines of the AIDS outbreak says Fauci's ineffective handling of experimental results resulted in the deaths of thousands of patients...needlessly.

I am a scientist. My work was paid only when I was right. These government hacks get paid whether they are right or wrong. The problem is when they are wrong people die needlessly.

Forum List

Back