Woman opts to kill herself rather than suffer another LEFTIST LOCKDOWN

One other thing. The quarantine of American Samoa is the only lockdown that provably worked against this type of virus. Ebola and other hemorrhagic fevers CAN be controlled via lockdown because they burn themselves out quickly. They kill the majority of their victims, and no one gets infected without showing symptoms.

Viruses like covid infect enormous numbers of people who never present with symptoms, thus they spread t bgg e virus far and wide long before the people they infect present with symptoms.

How utterly unnecessary was this?
One more to add to Cuomos rampage of death to seniors.

Obviously Cuomo wasn't involved in this woman's decision but his ideology was.

posting long ass videos without summing up the relevant parts? sure, i am gonna watch 23 minutes of some scumbag. way to start a discussion.

What makes you think a discussion is warranted?

The lefts ideology is killing people.

/Discussion

Following the advice of epidemiologists during a pandemic is not an "ideology". Asking people to limits contacts when hospitals are overwhelmed and there are 13 MILLION infections is not an "ideology". You start an OP lamenting the death of 1 person and there are undoubtedly more I'm aware. But at the moment the death toll of the pandemic stands at 264 000.

It's not in doubt that if more people would have considered mitigating measures, not an "ideology" but rather as sensible health practices, a lot of these people would be still alive. People have been isolating during plagues since antiquity yet now all of a sudden and despite knowledge about infectious diseases that the Romans could have only dreamt about we have gotten worse at containing those diseases. Because people all of a sudden want to make political statements with OTHER people's life.

It is when their predictions are consistently wrong, and when their declarations are useless.

They are doctors NOT fortune tellers. It's something I come across a lot, almost always by people who want to reject science. " I believe in God, you can't tell me how life started, so therefore Adam and Eve are an equally good explanation as abiogenesis." "I don't believe in global warming and I can find a few scientists who disagree with some aspect of it. Therefore it's perfectly valid to reject it." "I don't want to take any precautions to mitigate Covid and I can find some previous predictions by some unnamed scientists that have been wrong, so I'm right to do nothing."

As I said the world has been dealing with infectious diseases before science existed. They didn't reject the premise that isolation prevents spread. What makes you think differently?

When a well known "psychic " has a better prediction rate than your so called expert scientist. I suggest you get another scientist.

Fauci is an excellent case in point. He has a 100% wrong rate. EVERY prediction he made about covid was wrong. Every suggestion he made about how to deal with it was reversed.

A good friend of mine who is a doctor and was on the frontlines of the AIDS outbreak says Fauci's ineffective handling of experimental results resulted in the deaths of thousands of patients...needlessly.

I am a scientist. My work was paid only when I was right. These government hacks get paid whether they are right or wrong. The problem is when they are wrong people die needlessly.

You are a scientist? Fine then explain to me what predictions you feel they got wrong? Are you talking masks? Then I have news for you. There's a completely different calculation being made at the beginning of a pandemic where primary care workers have to make their own face coverings because there aren't enough PPE's available for them or a time where production capacity has caught up. As to me finding different experts. What other experts are there? Atlas? A radiologist? Not for nothing, if almost all people who are trained in the field that handles infectious diseases say the same things I'll take their word. Brings me to the same question. What exactly do you have a problem with and give an alternative hypothesis to it? since you are a scientist you should be able to do so.

Also interesting is your assertion that all his suggestions have been reversed. Ever considered that might be the reason the US never was able to flatten the curve and why they are leading... spectacularly leading in infections?

I'll make a prediction of my own. In a few weeks, there will be a massive surge in infections reported. If the testing capacity can handle it at least but regardless of that testing capacity many, many people will be hospitalized and a lot of people will die. All because people like you and the OP feel that millennia of knowledge can be discarded.

posting long ass videos without summing up the relevant parts? sure, i am gonna watch 23 minutes of some scumbag. way to start a discussion.

/Discussion

Following the advice of epidemiologists during a pandemic is not an "ideology". Asking people to limits contacts when hospitals are overwhelmed and there are 13 MILLION infections is not an "ideology". You start an OP lamenting the death of 1 person and there are undoubtedly more I'm aware. But at the moment the death toll of the pandemic stands at 264 000.

It's not in doubt that if more people would have considered mitigating measures, not an "ideology" but rather as sensible health practices, a lot of these people would be still alive. People have been isolating during plagues since antiquity yet now all of a sudden and despite knowledge about infectious diseases that the Romans could have only dreamt about we have gotten worse at containing those diseases. Because people all of a sudden want to make political statements with OTHER people's life.

It is when their predictions are consistently wrong, and when their declarations are useless.

They are doctors NOT fortune tellers. It's something I come across a lot, almost always by people who want to reject science. " I believe in God, you can't tell me how life started, so therefore Adam and Eve are an equally good explanation as abiogenesis." "I don't believe in global warming and I can find a few scientists who disagree with some aspect of it. Therefore it's perfectly valid to reject it." "I don't want to take any precautions to mitigate Covid and I can find some previous predictions by some unnamed scientists that have been wrong, so I'm right to do nothing."

As I said the world has been dealing with infectious diseases before science existed. They didn't reject the premise that isolation prevents spread. What makes you think differently?

When a well known "psychic " has a better prediction rate than your so called expert scientist. I suggest you get another scientist.

Fauci is an excellent case in point. He has a 100% wrong rate. EVERY prediction he made about covid was wrong. Every suggestion he made about how to deal with it was reversed.

A good friend of mine who is a doctor and was on the frontlines of the AIDS outbreak says Fauci's ineffective handling of experimental results resulted in the deaths of thousands of patients...needlessly.

I am a scientist. My work was paid only when I was right. These government hacks get paid whether they are right or wrong. The problem is when they are wrong people die needlessly.

You are a scientist? Fine then explain to me what predictions you feel they got wrong? Are you talking masks? Then I have news for you. There's a completely different calculation being made at the beginning of a pandemic where primary care workers have to make their own face coverings because there aren't enough PPE's available for them or a time where production capacity has caught up. As to me finding different experts. What other experts are there? Atlas? A radiologist? Not for nothing, if almost all people who are trained in the field that handles infectious diseases say the same things I'll take their word. Brings me to the same question. What exactly do you have a problem with and give an alternative hypothesis to it? since you are a scientist you should be able to do so.

Also interesting is your assertion that all his suggestions have been reversed. Ever considered that might be the reason the US never was able to flatten the curve and why they are leading... spectacularly leading in infections?

I'll make a prediction of my own. In a few weeks, there will be a massive surge in infections reported. If the testing capacity can handle it at least but regardless of that testing capacity many, many people will be hospitalized and a lot of people will die. All because people like you and the OP feel that millennia of knowledge can be discarded.

Start with Fauci declaring that covid would not be a significant problem

/Discussion

Start with Fauci declaring that covid would not be a significant problem

So? That was in something like February. You do realize he is dependant on data coming from other sources?

I also like how you continue to choose to ignore all my other questions. So again. What measures do you object to and what is your scientific reason to do so?

Ironically, we will need more lockdowns because of the right wing morons.

That is why California is spiking? San Francisco and Los Angeles are spiking because of right wing in California? Give me a break.

New Topics

Forum List

Back