woman loses both legs and both hands following 2nd Pfizer shot.. photos are jarring!

Don't you know? Big Pharma says there is never a link. Her hands and legs just fell off on their own, a young healthy working nurse's aid.. Like the new Sudden Adult Death Syndrome LOL. And the new 40% increase in all-cause mortality. But none of it has to do with the novel "vaccines" whose clinical safety trials are not even over until 2024.

COVID Vaccine-Injured Rally, Los Angeles, posted by USAFrontlineDoctors on June 22, 2022 (View at Rumble)

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400:

“Until March 2020, the CICP [Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program,] attracted little attention, deciding fewer than 500 cases in its entire history. It’s now drowning in a 16-fold spike in claims, with more than 5,400 COVID-19 vaccine injury cases pending.”

US Army Special Forces and Military Doctor Lt. Colonel Peter Chambers Describes His and Others’ COVID Vaccine Injuries in US Military (view at Rumble)

Needless to say you will never mention what you know because I have present it to you many times, that growing numbers of world-class pathologists have made a DIRECT link between all the death and maiming we see, and the mRNA shots:

CDC Study Falsifies Definitions to Cover Up Vaccine Deaths Shown by Autopsies

(Below source)

screenshot-2022-03-30-10.53.21-pm.png

You know, I am very tired of trying to teach you fucking morons to read. You obviously never read the fucking article, this time or the last time one of you fucktard anti-vaxxers tried to use this as justification for your idiocy!

You obviously skipped over the part where it was explained that the condition she suffers from can be be caused by COVID itself and not the vaccine!

Why don't you go find a child somewhere in middle school that can read and explain the material to you? I know why! You are one of the biggest wasters of oxygen on this forum. Even your typical liberal's IQ is light years above yours. You actually make me ill, thinking that an adult can be that fucking stupid and be allowed out unsupervised and has access to the internet.

You recycled a news story that was already beaten to death on this forum after it was published last August!

You obviously did not read the article. It says there no link to the COVID vaccine has been determined.

Don't you know? Big Pharma says there is never a link. Her hands and legs just fell off on their own, a young healthy working nurse's aid.. Like the new Sudden Adult Death Syndrome LOL. And the new 40% increase in all-cause mortality. But none of it has to do with the novel "vaccines" whose clinical safety trials are not even over until 2024.

COVID Vaccine-Injured Rally, Los Angeles, posted by USAFrontlineDoctors on June 22, 2022 (View at Rumble)

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400:

“Until March 2020, the CICP [Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program,] attracted little attention, deciding fewer than 500 cases in its entire history. It’s now drowning in a 16-fold spike in claims, with more than 5,400 COVID-19 vaccine injury cases pending.”

US Army Special Forces and Military Doctor Lt. Colonel Peter Chambers Describes His and Others’ COVID Vaccine Injuries in US Military (view at Rumble)

Needless to say you will never mention what you know because I have present it to you many times, that growing numbers of world-class pathologists have made a DIRECT link between all the death and maiming we see, and the mRNA shots:

CDC Study Falsifies Definitions to Cover Up Vaccine Deaths Shown by Autopsies

(Below source)

screenshot-2022-03-30-10.53.21-pm.png

You obviously skipped over the part where it was explained that the condition she suffers from can be be caused by COVID itself and not the vaccine!

It never remotely says that. Give the quote. You are despicable.

It's beyond horrible what these monsters are doing to people.

To kill us all that's their final aim.

The sad part about all this is that so many blessed ignorants believe their governments want the best for them.

This is unbelievable.. OK, I admit I have not watched the video but I will do so soon... and then there are all the other cases of people having bad reactions to taking this UN-tested (from what I hear) vaccine..

you wonder... Is this deliberate?

i just read more of this.. You wonder.. OK, I myself wonder.. but I will wait until I get more information to say what exactly I wonder... That said, plenty of posters here know what I'm talking about...
I don’t know why you would want to watch it,I mean if this was a surprise which I can’t understand why you would be at this point,I could understand watching it but this is no surprise and it’s not an isolated incident so why bother.

I don’t know why you would want to watch it,I mean if this was a surprise which I can’t understand why you would be at this point,I could understand watching it but this is no surprise and it’s not an isolated incident so why bother.

No it is no surprise but if you want to do something about it check out MAFA, non-partisan.

This is unbelievable.. OK, I admit I have not watched the video but I will do so soon... and then there are all the other cases of people having bad reactions to taking this UN-tested (from what I hear) vaccine..

you wonder... Is this deliberate?

i just read more of this.. You wonder.. OK, I myself wonder.. but I will wait until I get more information to say what exactly I wonder... That said, plenty of posters here know what I'm talking about...

This has already been posted quite a while back. She caught covid and then soon after got her second covid shot. Correlation does not equal causation.

"adults who have been infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 can develop symptoms of MIS-A days to weeks after getting sick. MIS-A is a condition where problems can occur in different parts of the body like the heart, gastrointestinal tract, skin, or brain." This is what the CDC concluded from their investigation into her case. They never concluded whether it was caused by the vaccine.

Forum List

Back