Woman i admire

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Ayelet Shaked. She is the first woman to lead a right wing party. She takes hard line with the Palestinians. Harder than Bibi. She was his justice Minister before winning a Parliament seat. If she does become Prime Minister it will be like Bibi in womans body.
Her grandparents are from Iraq on her fathers side. She is not against the Arab world. She was for the Abraham accords and normalization. Like Bibi she believes i peace through strength. www.youtube.com/watch?v=my7zDJ9RbEU

Michelle Obama hands down. :)

The former first lady topped Gallup’s poll for the second year in a row.

By Johanna Silver
Published on 12/31/2019 at 3:09 PM
Former first lady Michelle Obama was named the “most admired woman” in the U.S. for the second year in a row.

Stats from Gallup’s annual poll, which was released on Tuesday, showed that Obama was the country’s most admired woman for the second year in a row, and was the only woman to rank in double digits, earning 10% of the write-in vote. Current first lady Melania Trump came in second with 5%. Oprah Winfrey, Hillary Clinton and Greta Thunberg all received 3% of the vote.

Obama was named the most admired woman in the world in July, according to a YouGov poll, beating Angelina Jolie, Winfrey and the Queen Elizabeth II. She is also up for a Grammy for the audio version of her best-selling memoir, “Becoming.”

“Each year since 1948, Gallup has asked Americans to name, in an open-ended fashion, which man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most,” the analytics company explained. “This year's results are based on a Dec. 2-15 poll.”

Barack Obama and Donald Trump tied in the “most admired man” poll — each received 18% of the vote. It is the former president’s 12th time in the top spot and current president’s first.

I guess if you like 40-something little girls ... ha ha ha ...

I like her ideas about a one state solution ... as the two state solution leads to one war ... but how does she plan on integrating the Arab population into Israeli society? ...

adriana-lima-0311vs-2.jpg

Ayelet Shaked. She is the first woman to lead a right wing party. She takes hard line with the Palestinians. Harder than Bibi. She was his justice Minister before winning a Parliament seat. If she does become Prime Minister it will be like Bibi in womans body.
Her grandparents are from Iraq on her fathers side. She is not against the Arab world. She was for the Abraham accords and normalization. Like Bibi she believes i peace through strength. www.youtube.com/watch?v=my7zDJ9RbEU
Tara Reade.

Here is a woman going up against the Swamp, corporate America, and now Joe Biden who is President, that is, the illegitimate President.

Well at least more people, other than Joe's parents, know him to be illegitimate.

Orly Levy is admirable for her fight against Ashkenazim racism, and she's very easy to look at, too.

Mia Love and Candace Owens.

Who says right-wingers are "racists"? I'd do a threesome with both of them anytime.

I do not know the names of any Israeli politicians (male or female) besides Bibi.

But I agree with the stance attributed to the lady mentioned in the OP.

Sadly, ALL humans respect one thing: STRENGTH.

The Arab nations have fought four wars against Israel. They learned the hard way not to try again.

The Palestinians must learn that they must be realistic & accept half a loaf rather nothing.

The idea of a truly independent state is probably out of the question. It would be too dangerous for Israel. So the Palestinians should pass the word to their supporters in the West that they would settle for a less-than-independent state. Or as some people have suggested, maybe most of the West Bank can be returned to Jordan.

By Johanna Silver
Former first lady Michelle Obama was named the “most admired woman” in the U.S. for the second year in a row.

Stats from Gallup’s annual poll, which was released on Tuesday, showed that Obama was the country’s most admired woman for the second year in a row, and was the only woman to rank in double digits, earning 10% of the write-in vote. Current first lady Melania Trump came in second with 5%. Oprah Winfrey, Hillary Clinton and Greta Thunberg all received 3% of the vote.

Obama was named the most admired woman in the world in July, according to a YouGov poll, beating Angelina Jolie, Winfrey and the Queen Elizabeth II. She is also up for a Grammy for the audio version of her best-selling memoir, “Becoming.”

“Each year since 1948, Gallup has asked Americans to name, in an open-ended fashion, which man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most,” the analytics company explained. “This year's results are based on a Dec. 2-15 poll.”

Barack Obama and Donald Trump tied in the “most admired man” poll — each received 18% of the vote. It is the former president’s 12th time in the top spot and current president’s first.

me too!

For a secular woman to lead a conservative party which includes many Orthodox men has not been done before. I will not be suprised if she becomes the second woman Prime Minister.

By Johanna Silver

The thread is about women, not trannies. Michael Obama isn't a woman.

The next female Prime Minister of Israel will be a Sephardic woman. The demographics point that way.

The next female Prime Minister of Israel will be a Sephardic woman. The demographics point that way.

Ayelet is half Iraqi. So she is half Mizrahi like me and half Ashkenazi or European jew. She does look more Ashkenazi. Sephardic means Spanish a descendant of the Spanish exiles. Mizrahi means eastern. My family are from Iran and Tunisia which makes me Mizrahi. I do not call myself Sephardic but there are connections between Sephardic and Mizrahi.

Forum List

Back