Woman hospitalized for 3 days after dog poops on her face while sleeping

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I...just.......don't know what to say here.

"A British woman spent three days in the hospital after her daughter’s dog defecated in her mouth as she slept.

Amanda Gommo, 51, was taking an afternoon nap when pet chihuahua Belle became ill and suffered sudden diarrhea.

“I was having my afternoon nap with Belle, like I always do, when I suddenly felt something squirt in my mouth,” Gommo told South West News Service. “It was disgusting, and I was hurling violently for hours after. I just couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth.”

Gommo’s daughter took Belle to the vet where the pooch was diagnosed with a nasty stomach bug.

Later that day, Gommo herself began displaying some of the same symptoms as the sick pooch, and she quickly sought medical attention."

Woman hospitalized for 3 days after dog poos on her face while sleeping

1664275201798.png

"A British woman spent three days in the hospital after her daughter’s dog defecated in her mouth as she slept.

Amanda Gommo, 51, was taking an afternoon nap when pet chihuahua Belle became ill and suffered sudden diarrhea.

“I was having my afternoon nap with Belle, like I always do, when I suddenly felt something squirt in my mouth,” Gommo told South West News Service. “It was disgusting, and I was hurling violently for hours after. I just couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth.”

Gommo’s daughter took Belle to the vet where the pooch was diagnosed with a nasty stomach bug.

Later that day, Gommo herself began displaying some of the same symptoms as the sick pooch, and she quickly sought medical attention."

View attachment 702127
My dog learned quickly that her corner of the bed is the opposite corner from my head. She also gets to curl up behind my knees.

What makes me wonder is why this woman would take a picture of doggy diarrhea on her face instead of immediately washing it off. Did she plan on suing the dog or something and wanted evidence? Hmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

View attachment 702127

Sounds as if the dog was trying to send a message "I'm sick. Here, see for yourself".

Or, she has some fetish and concocted an elaborate story...

My dog learned quickly that her corner of the bed is the opposite corner from my head. She also gets to curl up behind my knees.

What makes me wonder is why this woman would take a picture of doggy diarrhea on her face instead of immediately washing it off. Did she plan on suing the dog or something and wanted evidence? Hmmmmmmmmmmm..............................
Her first instinct is to grab her phone and not the soap.
Smart phones make people stupid.

View attachment 702127
f7987e4cdc6279b68e1de34471df88f5.gif

View attachment 702127
I don’t get that middle photo. She took a selfie of herself wih the dog poop dripping down her face?

View attachment 702127
You sure that's not Joe? I know the pope don't trust him.

To me, once she has recovered, she should load up the dog's food bowl with her own mess and ram the dog's face into it.

God bless you and the lady always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back