Woman helps would be robber/rapist/killer assume room temperature

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
In the gun grabbers perfect world, after she called 911 she basically should only have to hope they arrive in time.

Texas woman terminates activities of convicted sex offender Hot Air

A woman in Van Zandt County, Texas had an alarming and unexpected visitor in the middle of the night on Tuesday. 37 year old Christopher Ray Foster, described by Sheriffs as having “an extensive criminal history” including a conviction for raping a child, was attempting to break into the woman’s home through a side entrance. His plans were abruptly changed when he discovered that the woman was armed.

The subsequent debate over the law enforcement budget is just added gravy.

Remember the police have the ability to protect you and prevent a crime in progress. They don't, however have the RESPONSIBILITY to do it. Their job is overall deterrence and investigating the resulting crime so the DA can get a conviction. In progress crime response is a bonus, not a feature.

Again....to all you anti gunners....if you could...would you go back in time and take that gun away from that woman before she was attacked?

I know.....you guys get all quiet when asked that question....I don't expect an answer now.......

Excellent post.

Yes...cops are not obligated by law to run into danger to save anyone. Its flat out voluntary. And what a heroic act it is when they do.

But as you said...simple math says they probably wont be there in time for many incidents. So...a person must defend themselves, or wait and pray.

Law abiding citizens have a right to own self defense firearms. Not even a debate.

Again....to all you anti gunners....if you could...would you go back in time and take that gun away from that woman before she was attacked?

I know.....you guys get all quiet when asked that question....I don't expect an answer now.......
You won't get an answer from the idiot gun grabbers, they know they are wrong.

If you are pro gun control does that mean you favor rape over guns stopping rape....? Would they answer that question?

Let's make this an even clearer choice....

Anti gunners....would you let a woman be raped, or would you prefer she stop the rape with a gun?

Try that guys......

Here is another one....

anti gunners....would you allow someone to be non fatally stabbed, but require extensive surgery to repair the damage, or let someone use a gun to stop the attack....wether they held the criminal for police or drove him off with the gun......?

Forum List

Back