Woman Gives cops "CRAPPY" excuse

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
Oklahoma woman tells cops ‘I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase

An Oklahoma woman told police that she had to “poop so bad” before taking off and leading them on a high-speed chase, new body camera footage shows.

Emily Sindt Owings, 28, was pulled over around 9 a.m. Tuesday when a cop noticed that she was not wearing a seatbelt in the city of Enid, according to local police.

She didn’t have her insurance or any identification except for a medical marijuana card, but the officer ran her information and determined that her driver’s license had been revoked, news station KARK reported.

When he informs her that he’s checking for outstanding warrants, she tearfully tells the officer, “But I have to poop so bad,” body camera footage shows.

“It’s my birthday. It’s my f–king birthday,” Owings could be heard saying.

“Why won’t you just let me go?” Owings asked him, to which the cop responds, “Because your license is suspended!”

Owings apologized again and reiterated that she “didn’t know, otherwise I won’t drive no more.”

“But can I please go home and go poop?” Owings said.

Oklahoma woman tells cops ‘I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase

An Oklahoma woman told police that she had to “poop so bad” before taking off and leading them on a high-speed chase, new body camera footage shows.

Emily Sindt Owings, 28, was pulled over around 9 a.m. Tuesday when a cop noticed that she was not wearing a seatbelt in the city of Enid, according to local police.

She didn’t have her insurance or any identification except for a medical marijuana card, but the officer ran her information and determined that her driver’s license had been revoked, news station KARK reported.

When he informs her that he’s checking for outstanding warrants, she tearfully tells the officer, “But I have to poop so bad,” body camera footage shows.

“It’s my birthday. It’s my f–king birthday,” Owings could be heard saying.

“Why won’t you just let me go?” Owings asked him, to which the cop responds, “Because your license is suspended!”

Owings apologized again and reiterated that she “didn’t know, otherwise I won’t drive no more.”

“But can I please go home and go poop?” Owings said.
What you would expect from Oklahoma trash lol

If someone really had to go to the bathroom that badly enough, the car chase wouldn't have gone for as long as her car chase took place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how many restrooms were driven past during the chase?

Forum List

Back