Woman found guilty of wearing Niqab in a city hall (public building) in Italy

She would have been beaten and killed if she did take it off

I doubt the Italians are that violent vis-a-vis Muslim women.

there was an issue some time back re: muslim male violence
toward Italian women------I have not kept up

There was a case where a Muslim man tried to grab a young Italian girl. It did not go well for him as I recall. In the south especially, it is very high risk for Muslims to look at Italian women, much less harass them. Italians are a little backward that way, very protective of their women.

"According to reports, the girl was waiting at the bus stop at the time and tried to push the Muslim man away, but this only angered him. He then “grabbed her violently by the arm and tried to pull her away,” but there was just one small problem – the girl’s uncle was across the street at a bar.

Witnesses indicate that the girl’s relative came storming across the street with another man.

Without saying a single word, they immediately began to strike the man in the face until he could no longer stand.

Unfortunately for the Muslim would-be rapist, they weren’t done there.

As the Islamic foreigner lay on the ground bleeding and in pain, the two men continued to assault him by kicking him in the groin. The uncle then retrieved the girl and brought her back inside the bar, where he and the bartender attempted to calm her down.

When the uncle turned around, he was a bit more than surprised to see the Muslim man calling the authorities for help. Soon, first responders took the man to the hospital while he was under arrest. Police even managed to arrest the girl’s uncle while they were at it.

Within just four short hours though, the protective uncle was released after being charged with willful personal injury. The Muslim, on the other hand, still remains in custody."

Muslim Man Tries To Rape 13yr Old Girl In Italy…It Did Not Happen As Planned!

There was a case where a Muslim man tried to grab a young Italian girl. It did not go well for him as I recall. In the south especially, it is very high risk for Muslims to look at Italian women, much less harass them. Italians are a little backward that way, very protective of their women.

"According to reports, the girl was waiting at the bus stop at the time and tried to push the Muslim man away, but this only angered him. He then “grabbed her violently by the arm and tried to pull her away,” but there was just one small problem – the girl’s uncle was across the street at a bar.

Witnesses indicate that the girl’s relative came storming across the street with another man.

Without saying a single word, they immediately began to strike the man in the face until he could no longer stand.

As the Islamic foreigner lay on the ground bleeding and in pain, the two men continued to assault him by kicking him in the groin. The uncle then retrieved the girl and brought her back inside the bar, where he and the bartender attempted to calm her down.

When the uncle turned around, he was a bit more than surprised to see the Muslim man calling the authorities for help. Soon, first responders took the man to the hospital while he was under arrest. Police even managed to arrest the girl’s uncle while they were at it.

Within just four short hours though, the protective uncle was released after being charged with willful personal injury. The Muslim, on the other hand, still remains in custody."

are you trying to make a point?

You asked a question, I answered it. WTF is the matter with you.

I did not ask a question-----I remarked on your post

Yet when this happens to a palestinian it is judged to be racism, apartheid and violence by the Jews. Double standards or what freddy

It would have been her own family

Well, then her family would arrested and deported.
And what if some of her family members already have Italian citizenship?

They lose it of course, which should be universal for any migrant up to 4th generation. Over 4th generation forfeiture of all goods by the extended family and loss of all health care and welfare for 2 years

They lose it of course, which should be universal for any migrant up to 4th generation. Over 4th generation forfeiture of all goods by the extended family and loss of all health care and welfare for 2 years
Firstly, a bill must be adopted which will allow such things. Can you name a European country which has such law?

Secondly, deported to where?

Firstly, a bill must be adopted which will allow such things. Can you name a European country which has such law?

such draconian laws do not exist in the civilized world---BUT ---I have no doubt that countries are going to ADAPT themselves to ways to cure the mounting problems

None yet but they will come.

Where they originated from of course, so a muslim of pakistani heritage will be sent to pakistan on their pakistani passport.

You do know that most have at least double citizenship, with most having triple at the very least.

such draconian laws do not exist in the civilized world---BUT ---I have no doubt that countries are going to ADAPT themselves to ways to cure the mounting problems

They are being talked about by the left wing extremists as a way of silencing their opponents, and the UK neo marxist government tried to alter existing laws to allow them to arrest without charge those who spoke out against muslim rape of children

Forum List

Back