Woman forced to leave the beach after angry mum complains about her bikini

This is in the race relations forum.

How about the "ugly woman wears a bikini" forum.

How is this a news story?

Race relations?

Is that a tranny? Why else would Tammy post about it?
Why are you so fixated on Tranny's?

They were born, and you accept the 'unkilled' so why can't you accept and support these children that you say you support?

Race relations?

They were born, and you accept the 'unkilled' so why can't you accept and support these children that you say you support?
Tammy is a known perv who usually only posts threads about homosexuality and/or tranny stuff. You’re relatively new to the board so I’ll assume you’re ignorant about that.

Race relations?

Tammy is a known perv who usually only posts threads about homosexuality and/or tranny stuff. You’re relatively new to the board so I’ll assume you’re ignorant about that.
I'm highly educated, Masters Degree. But Sure.
I'm 59, nearing retirement.
Have plenty of money, but don't want to pay the insurance and not receiving SS until 62, so I will work 2-3 more years.
I could receive my pension now (at 55), but I will wait and keep working.

What are your denials of my claim?

Race relations?

I'm highly educated, Masters Degree. But Sure.
I'm 59, nearing retirement.
Have plenty of money, but don't want to pay the insurance and not receiving SS until 62, so I will work 2-3 more years.
I could receive my pension now (at 55), but I will wait and keep working.

What are your denials of my claim?
I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Was there not more than one space for each person to be in? If you don't like what is in your face, get up and find another spot to be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A case where you log on to the link and get hammered by viruses and spy ware? I got that impression.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back