Woman Finally Caught After Double Hit on Two Israelis in a High-End Mexico City Restaurant

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
In July 2019, two Israeli underworld figures sat down with Vanessa Ballar Fallas at a Mexico City restaurant. At one point during their meeting, Ballar Fallas took a phone call and, moments later, two assailants approached the table and shot both men dead from close range. Ballar Fallas then calmly got up, walked out of the restaurant, and disappeared—until now.

According to reports from Mexico, Ballar Fallas was arrested on Thursday for allegedly masterminding the killing of the two men. The pair, Alon Azulay and Benjamin Yeshurun Sutchi, were reportedly in Mexico City to collect a $14.5 million money laundering debt that she had with them. But the shady deal was entangled with Mexico City’s brutal cartels, and the men were aware they were in danger ahead of the meeting.

One year and eight months later they finally catch up with her.

In July 2019, two Israeli underworld figures sat down with Vanessa Ballar Fallas at a Mexico City restaurant. At one point during their meeting, Ballar Fallas took a phone call and, moments later, two assailants approached the table and shot both men dead from close range. Ballar Fallas then calmly got up, walked out of the restaurant, and disappeared—until now.

According to reports from Mexico, Ballar Fallas was arrested on Thursday for allegedly masterminding the killing of the two men. The pair, Alon Azulay and Benjamin Yeshurun Sutchi, were reportedly in Mexico City to collect a $14.5 million money laundering debt that she had with them. But the shady deal was entangled with Mexico City’s brutal cartels, and the men were aware they were in danger ahead of the meeting.

Vaya con Dios....My Daaarlin....................She sure the hell Vaya Con Diosed those ass wipes......Adios

I'm sure she'll be Vaya con Diosed somewhere down the line

Damned...Vays con Diosed is a nice name for getting macheted ain't it?

She did not keep up her protection payments it seem!

Hey I really like this, Vaya con Diosed lingo for getting machine gunned or chopped to pieces and thrown in the woods.

El Chopo: " It is time to Vaya Con Dios Juan and his cartel"..........Henchman: "Si Senor. Si senor"

One thing I really respect about the Mexican cartels and drug lords. A lot of them make The Sign Of The Cross before they murder you. Good Catholic upbringings.

I'm sure this stopped a lot of Israeli investors dipping their toes in the Mexican markets.

I'm sure this stopped a lot of Israeli investors dipping their toes in the Mexican markets.
I thought they had a pretty good little community in Mexico already. Although, primarily in Mexico City.

Wonderful culture and people! We should throw our borders open to them! Who wouldn't want to be able to trade a goat for a child slave?

Wonderful culture and people! We should throw our borders open to them! Who wouldn't want to be able to trade a goat for a child slave?
That's like saying the Almighty Black P. Stone Nation represents the entire US culture.
Most of the southwest is heavily influenced by Mexican culture and has been for several hundred years. We have had Americans of Mexican descent whose ancestry here predates what we now refer to as the US. When I was younger, it was no big deal for people that lived in the states to visit family across the border and return. I don't recall the level of violence that we have seen for the last 20 years. There were still drug cartels.

I can maintain that stance AND demand the borders close and remain closed for a period of time.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="DudleySmith, post: 26774404, member: 77056"
That's like saying the Almighty Black P. Stone Nation represents the entire US culture.
Most of the southwest is heavily influenced by Mexican culture and has been for several hundred years. We have had Americans of Mexican descent whose ancestry here predates what we now refer to as the US. When I was younger, it was no big deal for people that lived in the states to visit family across the border and return. I don't recall the level of violence that we have seen for the last 20 years. There were still drug cartels.

I can maintain that stance AND demand the borders close and remain closed for a period of time.
[/QUOTE]

Move there, then. I grew up in El Paso. They are not the same as in the 1950's, not even close, and aback then U.S. latinos were adamantly opposed to criminal illegal immigration; in fact it was a key grievance for Cesar Chavez's Farm Workers organization. Those that come over now are just criminals, period, drug runners, thieves, pedophiles, gangsters, and are hardly 'victims'.

And, the entire Spanish population north of the Rio Grande by the 1820's was less than 5,000. Mexicans wouldn't be caught dead north of Tampico. That's why they wanted Anglo colonists. Most of those 5,000 were Catholic missions and their indian slaves, and garrison troops near Louisiana. Having 'American of Mexican descent' is a joke claim. Mexico 'claimed' they were entitled to everything Spain claimed, i.e. they were full of shit, and still are.

Last edited:

Man, she is ugly.

Move there, then. I grew up in El Paso. They are not the same as in the 1950's, not even close, and aback then U.S. latinos were adamantly opposed to criminal illegal immigration; in fact it was a key grievance for Cesar Chavez's Farm Workers organization. Those that come over now are just criminals, period, drug runners, thieves, pedophiles, gangsters, and are hardly 'victims'.
I was born in Tucson. I am in no way, nor have any of my posts indicated. that I support anyone "coming over".

Then it is American Culture. The Cartels running the country is more recent and is a Mexican thing.

Let's tell it as it is.

Those drug cartels in Mexico would not exist if there were not the demand for drugs on the part of so many American consumers.

If undocumented immigrants are "ruining" this country, this country is also "ruining" Mexico.

Then it is American Culture. The Cartels running the country is more recent and is a Mexican thing.
I'd call it American culture, too. I know a few were around when I was a kid because we all knew about the tunnels, the drugs etc. I just don't remember it being as bloody as it is now.

Let's tell it as it is.

Those drug cartels in Mexico would not exist if there were not the demand for drugs on the part of so many American consumers.

If undocumented immigrants are "ruining" this country, this country is also "ruining" Mexico.
That's like saying the opium market wouldn't exist in Afghanistan if there wasn't a market for it in Europe. I'm not so sure that I buy that.

Let's tell it as it is.

Let's also tell it like is, that nobody forced dopers to buy anything from the criminals, and it is criminals who fed and continue to feed money to the cartels. And, nobody forces the cartels to smuggle dope and murder people. Mexicans have always done a great job of ruining themselves, they cant blame 'America' for their stupid mentality.

I'd call it American culture, too. I know a few were around when I was a kid because we all knew about the tunnels, the drugs etc. I just don't remember it being as bloody as it is now.

Scumbag hippies and assorted 'libertarians' made them rich, and continue to do so. The 'legalization' scam is turning into an even bigger joke.

Scumbag hippies and assorted 'libertarians' made them rich, and continue to do so. The 'legalization' scam is turning into an even bigger joke.

The legalization scam is a scam when trying to make the argument that it will eradicate the black market or the cartels. That I agree with. It has nothing to do with hippies or libertarians.

Forum List

Back