Zone1 Woman Claims That Black People Are In Jail For Being Black

Just waiting to see how long it'll be before accusations of racism will be made due to the fact the higher crime rate of blacks than whites was mentioned in the OP in the video.

For some crime in America, black crime is greater than white crime.

The non-racist approach to the question would be in not trying to make a distinction.

That which should be obvious is that the treatment of blacks by especially southern whites is responsible for America's huge race problem.

The non-racist approach to the question would be in not trying to make a distinction.

If people are upset by the facts that black people have a higher crime rate than white people it's their problem not mine. Blacks bring it on themselves by committing more of the crime in the first place and most of it is black on black so how can you say it's racist?

Just waiting to see how long it'll be before accusations of racism will be made due to the fact the higher crime rate of blacks than whites was mentioned in the OP in the video.

The numbers cant be disputed and be called racist, because they are what they are...... but You'll be called out for making a racist post because of X,Y, and Z

But when I see things like this... the indictment doesnt fall on black people.....inn the big picture, as much as it falls on the Liberals and Democratic party who have for decades and decades enabled them to make a life out of crime because of their policies. It is also true that when heavy industry in some areas was stopped in its tracks... leaving workers without jobs.... this heavily effected black people who may have lived in communities based on that Industry.... left jobless and with less education, it did create more of a propensity for crime out of desperation.... which for me, circles back to today.
WHY then are they wanting to import up to 5 million a year when it comes to illegal aliens?
These people wont have jobs, will need assistence, when they have kids they will have less, be more desperate. They are about to repeat the same cycle that they pulled on African Americans, and create even more poverty in the U.S.

That which should be obvious is that the treatment of blacks by especially southern whites is responsible for America's huge race problem.
How many Southern Whites do you know?

You’ve been propagandized about your southern neighbor. And you bought that shit. 🙄

A distinction can be made , because it doesnt have to be that way. Don't let children rule the class room , make them respect their teacher. make them accountable and that would be one good place to start.
The American public school system is failing these kids... but just keep doubling down.

What I want to know is why does it make a difference and how does it change the facts?
I've always been very honest by not trying to change the facts. America has a huge racism problem and that has created a 'race' problem.

That which we may disagree upon is the cause. Of course I contend that the south couldn't come to accept the loss of their civil war and the loss of their rights to keep slaves.

I'm always in for a polite and rational discussion!

I've always been very honest by not trying to change the facts. America has a huge racism problem and that has created a 'race' problem.

That which we may disagree upon is the cause. Of course I contend that the south couldn't come to accept the loss of their civil war and the loss of their rights to keep slaves.

Did you vote for TrueDoushe?

That's the biggest load of bologna I've ever seen in my life. :auiqs.jpg:

No, the non racist approach would be to understand that it is destructive Black culture that is the root of the crime.

With the left anything that's the truth is racist so that word doesn't mean anything more than zip-a-dee-doo-da anymore.

Forum List

Back