WOMAN CALLS COPS FOR HELP AGAINST INTRUDERS, COPS SHOW UP AND SHOOT HER DEAD

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
To serve and protect: A mother of two in Gastonia, North Carolina was shot dead by police in her own home after she called them for help when two intruders entered the property.

As reported by WCC Charlotte, Betty Sexton, 43, called 911 and asked police to come and remove two unwanted guests who she said were no longer welcome in her home, but would not leave.

The audio from the 911 call indicates that Sexton likely knew the two intruders, who were connected to her boyfriend, who also lives in the property.

When police arrived on the scene they found Sexton holding an old musket gun, in an attempt to protect herself.

According to Sexton’s sister, her boyfriend told police that the gun was not loaded or functioning, and when the cops ordered her to put the weapon down, she cooperated.

However, Officer LaDoniqua Neely for some reason decided Sexton was a deadly threat and shot her. Sexton was rushed to hospital, but died on arrival.

Woman Calls Cops For Help Against Intruders Cops Show Up And Shoot Her Dead Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

3a09b3c.jpg

Seems we need some sensitivity training or maybe a program to boost the self esteem of law enforcement officers in Gastonia.

Gastonia Police have already shot and killed three people so far this year.

There will be no outrage...she is black. She will be put on trial for having the audacity to call the police.

3a09b3c.jpg

Seems we need some sensitivity training or maybe a program to boost the self esteem of law enforcement officers in Gastonia.

I can't believe they have killed three this year.

Must be coming in from lil' Chicago(Charlotte).

Gaston is a shitty place, strip malls, old derelict buildings, one of many communities surrounding Charlotte, some nice, some, not so nice.

It does have, like all those old mill towns, and area of stunning old homes, and a few gated areas that are ok, but, pretty crappy otherwise.

Gastonia is loaded with tattoo parlors.

Sorta tells the story.

There will be no outrage...she is black. She will be put on trial for having the audacity to call the police.
3a09b3c.jpg

Watch the video.

Is this not Officer LaDoniqua Neely, who shot the white woman to death?

Or, am I confused?

The video mentions the officer, shows this face, then, the victims sisters who looks white to me, and then, the sister, who is white.

At least that is how I saw it.

3a09b3c.jpg

Am I right, that is the officer?
Yes sir. That's from her Linkedin page.

LaDoniqua Neely
L.E.O.

Gastonia, North Carolina
Law Enforcement
Education
  1. North Carolina State University

This is the dead woman:

web-gg-betty-sexton-jpg.jpg
Oh, she must have been a methhead or prostitute. Meh...the cop did us a favor. One less white trash on welfare, taking my tax payer dollars. That cop is a hero. And sexy.

This is the dead woman:

Oh, she must have been a methhead or prostitute. Meh...the cop did us a favor. One less white trash on welfare, taking my tax payer dollars. That cop is a hero. And sexy.

She obviously wasn't very smart, using an unloaded, nonoperational musket as a home self defense weapon?
I didn't read the story...just took it as the typical race baiting nonsense from one of the more inane posters on this forum.

This is the dead woman:

She obviously wasn't very smart, using an unloaded, nonoperational musket as a home self defense weapon?
I didn't read the story...just took it as the typical race baiting nonsense from one of the more inane posters on this forum.
Perhaps you should read before making a fool of yourself.

They'll find out shes behind in paying her credit card or worse...flipping the bird and they'll determine she deserved it

Forum List

Back