Woman arrested in dumping of 7 newborn puppies into Coachella dumpster

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
She had 30 dogs in her home....It is a shame when someone tries to help animals simply gets OVERWHELMED by the task and instead of doing the right thing....DOESNT.... I truly feel sorry for her but she should no longer be able to have more than 1 pet...IMHO of course.

Culwell is facing up to seven counts of felony animal cruelty, officials said. Her home contained roughly 30 dogs that needed to be impounded to make sure they were properly fed and cared for at a shelter in Thousand Palms, according to John Welsh of Riverside County Department of Animal Services.

The woman was seen stepping out of a white Jeep, peering into a dumpster used for recyclables, then dropping the bag filled with the puppies into a pile of trash behind Napa Auto Parts in Coachella Thursday before driving away.

A man who rummaged through the dumpster shortly afterward spotted the bag and took it to the store, an act officials say saved the puppies lives.

(Excerpt) Read more at abc7.com ...

Wasteful.

812f08549b66501bb527516e48fa19a1.jpg

Meanwhile...in North Korea.

She had 30 dogs in her home....It is a shame when someone tries to help animals simply gets OVERWHELMED by the task and instead of doing the right thing....DOESNT.... I truly feel sorry for her but she should no longer be able to have more than 1 pet...IMHO of course.

Culwell is facing up to seven counts of felony animal cruelty, officials said. Her home contained roughly 30 dogs that needed to be impounded to make sure they were properly fed and cared for at a shelter in Thousand Palms, according to John Welsh of Riverside County Department of Animal Services.

The woman was seen stepping out of a white Jeep, peering into a dumpster used for recyclables, then dropping the bag filled with the puppies into a pile of trash behind Napa Auto Parts in Coachella Thursday before driving away.

A man who rummaged through the dumpster shortly afterward spotted the bag and took it to the store, an act officials say saved the puppies lives.

(Excerpt) Read more at abc7.com ...

Sadly this is not that rare. I've seen puppies left at another dumpster. I also watched a car drive up my street, stop at a random point near my house, the driver say something about "here's some water" and then turn around and drive away. Five minutes later a pure-white cat came to my porch, scared and confused. I took care of her for a few days until I could box her up to take to our local no-kill shelter where they are really good about finding homes for pets. I volunteer for that shelter and have taken several animals there.

In fact one winter day I stopped on the highway for something sitting in the middle of the road which turned out to be a chihuahua, freezing in a huddled ball. A FedEx driver stopped too and she contributed a dog cookie and I was able to coax it into my car. Took that pup down to the shelter where they took his picture and put it on their Facebook page. By the time I got home that same day there was already a message on my home phone from the dog's owner. Turned out he lived some twenty miles away -- it's a mystery how he got so far afield but we got that li'l dog reunited within a few hours.

But people who leave a little animal at a dumpster, or by the side of a road (found another pup there too) should be taken out and shot. :Boom2:

Last edited:
Wasteful.

View attachment 257441
Isnt that N. Koreas problem...or S..korea who are much richer to take care of their own kind of people?...... seeing you post this makes me believe that you feel we should have NO BORDERS and take care of the whole world...... We take care of what goes on here NOT what happens elsewhere..... next time you see a homeless person hand them.a $20 bill to cleanse your soul!

Wasteful.

View attachment 257441
Isnt that N. Koreas problem...or S..korea who are much richer to take care of their own kind of people?...... seeing you post this makes me believe that you feel we should have NO BORDERS and take care of the whole world...... We take care of what goes on here NOT what happens elsewhere..... next time you see a homeless person hand them.a $20 bill to cleanse your soul!
My point is dogs are a serious source of protein in East Asia. There should be a market for them. People are starving.

Wasteful.

View attachment 257441
My point is dogs are a serious source of protein in East Asia. There should be a market for them. People are starving.
Then perhaps the govt should neuter all their women for 20 years to cut down on their population.
..and go vegan.....lots of land to grow edibles.

Wasteful.

View attachment 257441
Then perhaps the govt should neuter all their women for 20 years to cut down on their population.
Or farm dogs. Possibilities. Either way...that's food goin to waste IMO.

Wasteful.

View attachment 257441
Fortunately we have ethics about a PET that is foreign to Asia....They should farm RATS....most are destructive to crops, will eat just about anything digestible can be fed any kind of food scraps....here in NYC they grow bigger than cats and have more MEAT per pound. And their reproductive cycle is amazing as is their growth rate.

A nice pair of RAT SKINNED BOOTS would also be warmer than dog in the winter...lol

Last edited:
Meat is meat
Wasteful.

View attachment 257441
Fortunately we have ethics about a PET that is foreign to Asia....They should farm RATS....most are destructive to crops, will eat just about anything digestible can be fed any kind of food scraps....here in NYC they grow bigger than cats and have more MEAT per pound. And their reproductive cycle is amazing as is their growth rate.

A nice pair of RAT SKINNED BOOTS would also be warmer than dog in the winter...lol

Meat is meat

Dogs and cats have helped humans for centuries....ever get a thank you from a RAT?

Meat is meat

Dogs and cats have helped humans for centuries....ever get a thank you from a RAT?

If you're gettin 'Thank yous' from cats and dogs you better seek help.

As for rats...

Meat is meat

As for rats...

YES, LOTS OF THANK YOUS!!!!

Meat is meat

Actually if you don't know what that is, you're the klown that needs help, Chuckles.

By the way Brainiac ----- check what forum we're in, asshole.

The people should leave the dogs alone and eat one another.
I once had a chubby Mexican woman stop me and ask for money. Her children were starving. I told her to take the smallest and weakest of her children and feed it to the stronger children. If they were still hungry take the next smallest and weakest. Continue feeding her children the weak siblings until she had the maximum number of children she could support without using one child to feed the rest.

Forum List

Back