Woman arrested for removing Obama-Hitler sign.

Think there's a bit of a double standard at work here, anyone destroying a major candidates signs would porbably have to post a bond, this lady gets ROR.

• Banned
How macho of you. Bite my ass...you obviously don't read much or do any research so your opinion means nothing.Just another liberal crybaby.

Think there's a bit of a double standard at work here, anyone destroying a major candidates signs would probably have to post a bond, this lady gets ROR.

She's not dangerous and not a flight risk. Any bond for what amounts to a case of petty vandalism would be minimal...couple hundred dollars, tops.

Think there's a bit of a double standard at work here, anyone destroying a major candidates signs would porbably have to post a bond, this lady gets ROR.

No, no one caught defacing a major candidates signs would have to post bond. It's not a crime that one would go to jail for.

Woman, 80, arrested for removing Obama-Hitler sign - Yahoo! News

Damn violent Obama supporters...:badgrin:

If the shoe fits I don't see why she is so upset over it...Hitler had Enabling Act Obama has NDAA....

The person who put the signs up should be arrested, first for being total dipshits, and then for being dumb fucks.

You Repubs might hate Obama, but that is no reason to compare him to Hitler.

The man behind those posters isn't a Republican.

Lyndon LaRouche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the shoe fits I don't see why she is so upset over it...Hitler had Enabling Act Obama has NDAA....

The person who put the signs up should be arrested, first for being total dipshits, and then for being dumb fucks.

Oh. It was a criminal who put them up, though.

So you'd like to do away with the first amendment?

I am okay with free speech, but I think it crosses a line here.

Oh. It was a criminal who put them up, though.

No. I don't agree with him, doubt you do either. However it wouldn't surprise me a bit that you agree with someone his polar opposite.

I am okay with free speech, but I think it crosses a line here.

Understood that you think you or your representative ilk should be able to define 'free speech.'

Forum List

Back