Woman Allegedly Sexually Assaulted By L.A. Cops

If she doesn't have legitimate proof of this, she'll have no one to blame but herself when she spends the next good deal of her life sitting there in a jail cell.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Anyone watch the vid? Her claims that the officer grabbed her thigh, touched at her chest (not groped), and moved her head. Bitch is just looking for a cash settlement.

Anyone watch the vid? Her claims that the officer grabbed her thigh, touched at her chest (not groped), and moved her head. Bitch is just looking for a cash settlement.

Seeing as her dress was gone from the waist down I'd say there's more to it.

Why didn't the cops arrest the two men who were with her? They were drunk too.

Damn, she lost all her teeth. Weve heard a lot of false accusations against the police over the years, but even if she wasn't telling the truth about the groping, those cops still were negligent. She was in their custody, so its their fault if she gets her jaw shattered while being transported.

She will have a giant lawsuit on her hands and I hope she gets a lot. In most cases I usually side with the police, but this isn't one of them.

Wow. Reminds me of that India rape story. She's lucky that is all that happened to her.

Why was one of the cops in the back seat? Why would she try to escape from a fast moving vehicle if she wasn't desperate to get away from the cop? Why was her dress missing from the waist down?

Pretty serious charges. Funny the story doesn't allege that she was beaten by the Police Officers although she looks as if she was beaten. "Sexual Assault" is a broad term which includes everything from a typical saturday night with Bill Clinton to inappropriate touching by Airport security..

You're right she wasn't beaten. Just falling from a moving car. How dare she look so good.

If she doesn't have legitimate proof of this, she'll have no one to blame but herself when she spends the next good deal of her life sitting there in a jail cell.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So, if she didn't record the event or have an eyewitness, she should just keep it to herself?

I was just reading the statistics. It is mind boggling. Every two-minute a woman is raped in the US.

Statistics | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network

Do you really believe that?
That means 30 per hour, 720 per day, 3600 per week. 187,200 per year...
Have you checked other sources such as a various national crime statistical abstracts?
I really must question the statistics provided by any advocacy or other non-official group that has an agenda.

Something is not quite right here.
There are not many details. I just have to be skeptical. With the availability of video recording almost universal, with all the scrutiny under which police officers, especially Los Angeles PD with that dept's less than stellar record, why PO's would even dream of doing what is alleged in this story.
But then again, one never knows when stupidity will rear it head.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So if a rape victim doesn't have physical proof that she was raped, she shouldn't speak out?

Why was one of the cops in the back seat? Why would she try to escape from a fast moving vehicle if she wasn't desperate to get away from the cop? Why was her dress missing from the waist down?

She put the lady into the backseat. That's standard. High speed? Barely rolling car. Why would her dress be missing if she's just alleging that the cop grabbed her thigh and nothing else down there?

Bitch is looking for a cash settlement.

Forum List

Back