Woman, 5 months pregnant, stabbed in stomach...has concealed permit...shoots and stops the attack...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hmmmm....in any number of gun controlled countries, the outcome of this story would be more tragic....but, luckily, this woman had a concealed carry permit....and was able to fight off two, aggressive, violent male attackers....even though she was 5 months pregnant........and stabbed........kindly explain to me which unarmed martial art would have allowed this woman to save herself, and hopefully, her unborn child?

Of course......the anti gun nuts out there are sad......she had a gun....and though her death and the death of her unborn child would have been tragic....it is more tragic that she had that gun........right?

I mean....I know this is true...how? Because if any of the anti gunners on U.S. message had a chance to go back in time and take that gun away from that woman before the attack......they would....right? Since they absolutely do not believe in anyones right to use a gun or carry a gun for self defense...right...?

they all say....no one ever needs a gun for anything, since guns are just meant to kill....right?

After Being Stabbed Pregnant Woman Fires at Robbers in Philadelphia Home NBC 10 Philadelphia

A pregnant woman fought back after being stabbed during an attempted robbery in Philadelphia overnight.

Two men tried to rob the 33-year-old woman inside a home along the 500 block of Wyoming Avenue in the Feltonville section of the city around 2 a.m. During the heist the woman was stabbed in the abdomen, said Philadelphia Police.

The woman, who is four to five months pregnant, fired shots at the robbers, said police. It wasn’t clear if either man was struck as they made it away from the home.

The woman has a license to carry a weapon, said police.

Police didn't reveal an exact condition for the woman but said she is expected to be OK.

Now....as in many of these stories....it never says exactly how many bullets she used to drive off these aggressive, violent criminals......it could very easily have been more than 2....right?

Looking at it from the anti gun nut point of view, had they killed the woman it would be one death and an approved abortion. Had she killed the two men stabbing her it would be two dead. If they were minorities it would be black lives matter. Liberal logic is the the greater good is the woman be killed.

Okay....August........tell me....knowing that that woman needed that gun......you have a chance to go back in time before the attack.....would you take that gun away from her.....since only bad things happen with guns....and the other favorite...nothing bad has ever happened to me or my family members so guns are never needed......?

Would you disarm this woman before the attack?

Now none of you irrational anti gunners commented on my question about arming future victims....like the woman at Nordstroms killed by an ex boyfriend stalking and killing her, or the 12 journalists at the French paper......or the 4 victims at the French kosher deli....or the victims of any number of murders.....

But will you answer this question....would you take away that woman's gun before the attack if you were given the chance?

I will allow you to go back in time and take away every gun that was successful in foiling an attack, to prove your point, if you allow me to go back in time and take away every gun that accidentally went off and injured someone, to make mine.

Looking at it from the anti gun nut point of view, had they killed the woman it would be one death and an approved abortion. Had she killed the two men stabbing her it would be two dead. If they were minorities it would be black lives matter. Liberal logic is the the greater good is the woman be killed.
And in the end Sharpton could make more tax free money.

I will allow you to go back in time and take away every gun that was successful in foiling an attack, to prove your point, if you allow me to go back in time and take away every gun that accidentally went off and injured someone, to make mine.

Why are you so preoccupied with taking things away from people?

Hmmmm....in any number of gun controlled countries, the outcome of this story would be more tragic....but, luckily, this woman had a concealed carry permit....and was able to fight off two, aggressive, violent male attackers....even though she was 5 months pregnant........and stabbed........kindly explain to me which unarmed martial art would have allowed this woman to save herself, and hopefully, her unborn child?

Of course......the anti gun nuts out there are sad......she had a gun....and though her death and the death of her unborn child would have been tragic....it is more tragic that she had that gun........right?

I mean....I know this is true...how? Because if any of the anti gunners on U.S. message had a chance to go back in time and take that gun away from that woman before the attack......they would....right? Since they absolutely do not believe in anyones right to use a gun or carry a gun for self defense...right...?

they all say....no one ever needs a gun for anything, since guns are just meant to kill....right?

After Being Stabbed Pregnant Woman Fires at Robbers in Philadelphia Home NBC 10 Philadelphia

A pregnant woman fought back after being stabbed during an attempted robbery in Philadelphia overnight.

Two men tried to rob the 33-year-old woman inside a home along the 500 block of Wyoming Avenue in the Feltonville section of the city around 2 a.m. During the heist the woman was stabbed in the abdomen, said Philadelphia Police.

The woman, who is four to five months pregnant, fired shots at the robbers, said police. It wasn’t clear if either man was struck as they made it away from the home.

Police didn't reveal an exact condition for the woman but said she is expected to be OK.

Now....as in many of these stories....it never says exactly how many bullets she used to drive off these aggressive, violent criminals......it could very easily have been more than 2....right?
I`ve never taken anyone`s gun and I don`t see a reason to start now. Show me a post where I said that no one should be allowed to have a gun in their home. See how stupid it is to assume something and stereotype a person because he doesn`t think Biff and Bubba should be packing heat at the local bar?
A question for you Billc: How would you feel if one of your friends or family members took a bullet in the back while buying their cold cuts at the deli because some chickenshit let his unsecured gun fall on the floor. If I suggest that the gun pussy should by law, have his gun secured would you not accuse me of being a gun grabber who is trying to disarm a law abiding citizen? I`ll bet you would.
2 injured when gun falls out of man s fanny pack at Giant... www.wpxi.com

Well...I am not an anti gunner....but maybe my question isn't clear....I support this woman defending herself, and support the right to carry a gun for self defense. Does this change your response at all.....?

I`ve never taken anyone`s gun and I don`t see a reason to start now. Show me a post where I said that no one should be allowed to have a gun in their home. See how stupid it is to assume something and stereotype a person because he doesn`t think Biff and Bubba should be packing heat at the local bar?
A question for you Billc: How would you feel if one of your friends or family members took a bullet in the back while buying their cold cuts at the deli because some chickenshit let his unsecured gun fall on the floor. If I suggest that the gun pussy should by law, have his gun secured would you not accuse me of being a gun grabber who is trying to disarm a law abiding citizen? I`ll bet you would.
2 injured when gun falls out of man s fanny pack at Giant... www.wpxi.com

I would feel bad....and have the guy punished for his carelessness...and at the same time I wouldn't use it as an excuse to disarm this woman or anyone else who wanted to carry......not have in the home, but carry a gun for self defense......the same way I would want a drunk driver punished for his behavior, yet wouldn't insist no one own cars.....

If you don't want to allow people to carry guns for self defense....then you are a 1/2 gun grabber....since people aren't just attacked in their homes........and often need guns when they are out in the world.......

Had the woman not saved herself and were killed our liberal clown posse would count that as a double victory. One dead fetus; one dead woman whose crime was failure to abort.

Gotta love the logic of their hate!

Let me ask again....if you could go back in time and take away the woman's gun before the attack.....but the attack would still happen.....would you take her gun away from her...?

The other question the anti gunners will not answer...if you knew someone who had been murdered and had the opportunity to go back in time and give them a gun to prevent the murder....would you?

Thanks for trying to answer the question Fugazi, I hope this clarifies the question....once you clear up what you mean I'll answer your offer....

New Topics

Forum List

Back