Wokeness on Steroids: Indiana University Hosts Deported Jihad Mastermind as Featured Speaker

You appear to have no comprehension of what I'm even talking about. I even began my OP by acknowledging that Middle East geopolitics usually puts me to sleep. This isn't about that. It's not about the dude's political stance. It's about his financial support for terrorists. The political cause is just happenstance. And I'm not going to go round and round in circles with you about how you prefer I define "terrorism." It's the same game the Left plays with BLM and Antifa.

You're a laugh riot.

Now good day. :)
Antifa is basically a bit of terrorism, usually directed against Nazis organizing... but tiny and pathetic - young kids. BLM is just a fine group of protesters, not the rioters and punks who come out late at night to loot. When Netanyahu and trump declare something a terrorist organization, one has questions... Palestinians are getting one hell of a raw deal, they can't even have an economy really. They go to Israel for their jobs.

Ask anybody who is not a pathetic dupe. You are the only people in the world that believe in election fraud vax fraud global warming fraud the rich pay plenty in taxes, all kinds of lies and ridiculous conspiracies, boys.
One thing I DO believe in is punctuation. Do you?

My grammar training is famous and I hated it- Hotchkiss 69, thank you very much. To the point where I am into artistry and experimentation. OK I'll try harder. I am slumming down here with you dupes lol. But back to the point, everybody in the real world thinks you're crazy. Change the channel

My grammar training is famous and I hated it- Hotchkiss 69, thank you very much. To the point where I am into artistry and experimentation. OK I'll try harder. I am slumming down here with you dupes lol. But back to the point, everybody in the real world thinks you're crazy. Change the channel
You forgot to mention Murdoch again. I think you're slipping as you age.

You forgot to mention Murdoch again. I think you're slipping as you age.
Don't forget your favorite conspiracy nut jobs. But here it is 72% trump voters like you lol and they are lovely people but their politics are total garbage. Always has been- they used to be the silent majority, now they are the loudmouth majority. Politics has become an obsession and it's not healthy when it is based on lies.

Don't forget your favorite conspiracy nut jobs. But here it is 72% trump voters like you lol and they are lovely people but their politics are total garbage. Always has been- they used to be the silent majority, now they are the loudmouth majority. Politics has become an obsession and it's not healthy when it is based on lies.
It sounds like you're just upset that so many people disagree with you. Maybe you should talk to someone about that.

Antifa is basically a bit of terrorism, usually directed against Nazis organizing... but tiny and pathetic - young kids. BLM is just a fine group of protesters, not the rioters and punks who come out late at night to loot. When Netanyahu and trump declare something a terrorist organization, one has questions... Palestinians are getting one hell of a raw deal, they can't even have an economy really. They go to Israel for their jobs.

Oh ok...thanks for educating us all...

By putting your absolute ignorance and obseqiousness to propaganda on full display.

Forum List

Back