Debate Now Woke Words Not Allowed At Stanford

Content note: my opinion of you is unflattering.

You guys are morons. I don’t know how you figure out which leg goes in which pants hole. 50/50 I guess.

Not only do Americas "colleges" NOT teach actual, real life subject matter anymore........they are THE most expensive babysitting institutions on the planet!!

It doesn't matter WHAT you say anymore.............SOME ASSWIPE WILL BE "OFFENDED"!!
Thats life. If you don't like it, then leave. THAT is what I've always been taught!!

I will say what I say, and nobody will stop me. If they don't like it, they can leave.

giphy.gif

Being offended is a personal choice of the hearing person, not the talking person
whicjh amounts to those that will always be offended, no matter how much our launguage changes for them
I have to put this out here: When we have a tiny minority that is less than 4% dictating norms? Isn't that contradictory? None the less, this being a Democratic republic, why is the majority demonized? Explain this to me?
The PC gestalt is dictating description Mary . It isn't enough that one is free to be hetro , homo, man, or woman anymore , these are terms that are explicitly identifying

Homogenizing them all into broader non descript vernacular allows that 4% shelter in our society from that which they really are

This is their idea of equality, the flip side being it allows agenda to foment, infiltrate , as well as operate inversely proportional to the bigotry they wish eradicated

~S~

Sounds the same as a content note. :dunno:

A content note is a short description put at the beginning of your media content (whether that be writing, video, audio, etc.) that gives your audience a forewarning of potentially upsetting or triggering content, without making a presumption about people’s triggers.

Forum List

Back