Woke whites had better start listening to the black adults

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
The mayor of San Francisco makes a good point realizing that Black Lives Matter is being exploited by white snowflakes and anarchists.
"I want people to respect the opinions and feelings of black people and allow us to decide what is in our best interest," Breed told Vogue, laying into the woke whites who have hijacked protests that followed the death of George Floyd. "I talk about the plan to reduce the police budget and reallocate those resources to the African American community, and a large number of non-Blacks reached out to tell me what I should do for the Black community. Then, they say what their community deserves because of their challenges as well. That really bothered me. The Black community [of San Francisco] is capable of speaking for ourselves and deciding what’s in our best interest."
She is on the doorstep of self-government - segregation. Which is definitely what Black people need.

If woke whites really want to be allies, they can stop lighting stuff on fire and streaking in the streets — maybe instead, they can listen to the black adults who actually want to get something done.
What she definitely does not understand is that the Black community, her racial constituents, and probably herself, as well; do not want to listen, nor obey the "Black adults."

Colin Kaepernick is supposed to be an adult, but he does not have any ideas as to how "to get something done," otherwise we would have heard of it. The same with Lebron James - nothing. The "problem" has had their attention for several years, and nothing - they have nothing. Any Black adult has had plenty of opportunity to reach out to Kaepernick of James, or the Congressional Black Caucus; who are commissioned to solve such "problems."

Last edited:
Being 'woke' doesn't mean they listen to minorities. Being 'woke' means they want to lead the minorities into battle as the benevolent white patron.

It's a common theme in movies and literature, the enlightened white man helps save the 'savages' by showing them they way and, in return, the alleged savages help the white man see the superiority of their culture.

danceswithwolves1.jpg

Being 'woke' doesn't mean they listen to minorities. Being 'woke' means they want to lead the minorities into battle as the benevolent white patron.

It's a common theme in movies and literature, the enlightened white man helps save the 'savages' by showing them they way and, in return, the alleged savages help the white man see the superiority of their culture.

View attachment 368563

Yes. But in real life it turns out 'noble savages' actually are just filthy violent savages, and need to be removed or exterminated before they kill lots of women and children and viciously torture captives for entertainment and fun. At best they can be hired to kill other savages; for a few kegs of cheap rum they will enthusiastically massacre anybody, then turn on the people who hired them. No different than the hood rats and barrio buttholes of today, actually.

The mayor of San Francisco makes a good point realizing that Black Lives Matter is being exploited by white snowflakes and anarchists.
"I want people to respect the opinions and feelings of black people and allow us to decide what is in our best interest," Breed told Vogue, laying into the woke whites who have hijacked protests that followed the death of George Floyd. "I talk about the plan to reduce the police budget and reallocate those resources to the African American community, and a large number of non-Blacks reached out to tell me what I should do for the Black community. Then, they say what their community deserves because of their challenges as well. That really bothered me. The Black community [of San Francisco] is capable of speaking for ourselves and deciding what’s in our best interest."
She is on the doorstep of self-government - segregation. Which is definitely what Black people need.

If woke whites really want to be allies, they can stop lighting stuff on fire and streaking in the streets — maybe instead, they can listen to the black adults who actually want to get something done.
What she definitely does not understand is that the Black community, her racial constituents, and probably herself, as well; do not want to listen, nor obey the "Black adults."

Colin Kaepernick is supposed to be an adult, but he does not have any ideas as to how "to get something done," otherwise we would have heard of it. The same with Lebron James - nothing. The "problem" has had their attention for several years, and nothing - they have nothing. Any Black adult has had plenty of opportunity to reach out to Kaepernick of James, or the Congressional Black Caucus; who are commissioned to solve such "problems."
I digress. "Burn baby burn!" Keep pushing independent voter's toward Trump.

Forum List

Back