Woke SJW/liberal/progresive - Thats me

Sadly The Woke do not treat all people equally at all.

My point is that conservatives do, and you should stop telling untruths about us.

Iā€™m a conservativeā€¦but I am far more liberal than any Leftist because Iā€™m an American, with American values, and those values are about individual liberty and freedom and the American ethic and the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and the privileges bestowed by God, not by the state. The other side views everything as bestowed by the power of the state because, in their mind, they were responsible for the death of God long ago. Everyone who votes Democrat may not be quite as far as the fringe radicals, the wokesters, who have taken over their party, but they certainly are what Lenin called ā€˜useful idiots.ā€™

My point is that conservatives do, and you should stop telling untruths about us.

Iā€™m a conservativeā€¦but I am far more liberal than any Leftist because Iā€™m an American, with American values, and those values are about individual liberty and freedom and the American ethic and the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and the privileges bestowed by God, not by the state.
Thank you! A few Conservatives are Racist.

I am grateful to Conservatives for being much more Liberal then Modern Liberals.

Liberal Liberals are very few now.

The problem is that "woke" doesn't mean that.

It's the same as "Communism" means whatever the USSR was.

It's people who learn a word to mean something they see, perhaps don't quite understand, and then this is what it means for everything they come across.

There are people who are like you say, I've come across them too. Are they "woke"? Maybe, but what you're describing is woke + something else. Not just "woke".

Perhaps semantically I am wrong.

But anyone who supports Progressive Cancel Culture should be viewed and treated like an enemy by anyone who values Freedom.

I am not suggesting anything illegal. If someone supports Cancel Culture, then people who support Freedom should:

-- take any practical legal step against any Cancel Culture proponent's employment

-- not help any Cancel Culture proponent beyond the degree required by the law

-- use Jury Nullification Rights against any Cancel Culture proponent

Perhaps semantically I am wrong.

But anyone who supports Progressive Cancel Culture should be viewed and treated like an enemy by anyone who values Freedom.

I am not suggesting anything illegal. If someone supports Cancel Culture, then people who support Freedom should:

-- take any practical legal step against any Cancel Culture proponent's employment

-- not help any Cancel Culture proponent beyond the degree required by the law

-- use Jury Nullification Rights against any Cancel Culture proponent

I'd say a lot of people in the US, not only "cancel culture" people should be viewed as the enemy of freedom. You'll find a lot of people who claim to "love freedom" (they say it because it's the thing to say) actually don't.

I've made plenty of posts about Proportional Representation. Many right wingers will be like "that's mob rule". Imagine democracy being "mob rule", the opposite of this is dictatorship, orderly dictatorship, people being shipped off in trains to concentration camps in an orderly fashion, I would presume.

The biggest problem these days is people who follow, or make, narratives. Narratives are used to get mindless people to follow, and it works amazingly well.

Both the right and the left use them, mostly because there are only two sides in the US, this is very unhealthy, hence why I support Proportional Representation which usually has at least 6 sides. Germany has six sides, tradition left, traditional right, green left, further left, center right and further right. And all of these get representation, whereas in the US it's merely a big fart of two parties that don't represent much, but which attracts certain groups.

Forum List

Back