Woke Left Democrats have now Destroyed the CIA

PatriotArmy

Platinum Member
May 1, 2021
CIA Debuts Cringe Inducing Woke Recruitment Video

How hard do you think China and Iran are laughing at this?

She says she is not a whole lot of things but constantly puts herself in limiting subcategories. I have news for anyone that believes the line of crap she is reciting: you can not do it all. there is only 100% to give. You cannot be 100% at work and 100% mom or dad at home. We all makes choices, and that takes a percentage out of the total. Stop trying to blame the fact that something gets less because you are giving something else more. It's your choices and they call it being an adult.

She says she is not a whole lot of things but constantly puts herself in limiting subcategories. I have news for anyone that believes the line of crap she is reciting: you can not do it all. there is only 100% to give. You cannot be 100% at work and 100% mom or dad at home. We all makes choices, and that takes a percentage out of the total. Stop trying to blame the fact that something gets less because you are giving something else more. It's your choices and they call it being an adult.

Second thread on this subject of "woke" today.
I'm sorry, the whole term "woke" went out in 2015.
I'm surprised the alt-right keeps dragging this out constantly. Kinda passe...

Unfortunately that was done during the Obama administration when John Brennan was appointed Director. Chyna Joey Xi has just confirmed it.

Actually, no. You don't get to make up your own "truths" and expect anyone to believe that you're anything but a liar.

From Goggle Trends:

woke.jpg

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&geo=US&q=woke

• Banned

Unfortunately that was done during the Obama administration when John Brennan was appointed Director. Chyna Joey Xi has just confirmed it.

I can believe that. Biden still gets the blame though.

Actually, no. You don't get to make up your own "truths" and expect anyone to believe that you're anything but a liar.

From Goggle Trends:

View attachment 487471

Sorry Slinky..you..get..pushed..down..the..stairs...LOL.

From Goggle Trends:

View attachment 487471

Sorry Slinky..you..get..pushed..down..the..stairs...LOL.

Wrong again. The word did go out of style in 2015, as you erroneously stated. Even the article you linked states that it didn't become a popular buzzword with the left until 2017.

• Banned
Wrong again. The word did go out of style in 2015, as you erroneously stated. Even the article you linked states that it didn't become a popular buzzword with the left until 2017.

Correct.

Forum List

Back