Woke Justice!

Before I say my peace, if you have already judged me as probably being some white guy who has not experienced what others have, you are correct. I may not see what you see but, I know what I see that you don’t see.

Now that that is out of the way here I go....

You will judge me based on what I look like and presume that I am whatever people tell you I am ( you may call me a racist, nazi or whatever, blah blah). That is the exact way of thinking you (woke police) are upset with if it’s you being judged. But, you still do it.

Example....

The entire community of Twitter Tyrants and you jumped on Drew Brees because he did not say what they thought he was going to say, or what they wanted him to say. A man beloved by the sports world was instantly labeled and attacked. It’s official. Nobody is safe.

In no way did he say anything offensive. He did not say he hated you. He did not say he disagrees with the causes you protest for. He did not say you are wrong. He did not say you are a bad person. You hated it because he did not say he supports you. Or at least that’s what you heard.

He said he would never take a knee in protest at that time. He won’t tolerate people disrespecting it. But you don’t care how he feels. You are treating him the way you feel you are treated. If you truly wanted to be accepting, you’d listen, then talk about it after giving it some thought.

But, no.

His grandfathers and those who have fought and died mean something to him. He looks at that flag as a symbol of hope and freedom. You see the flag differently or you are not disrespecting it in your eyes. It hurts him not because your cause is irrelevant. It’s not about what you want people to understand, it’s about when. You still don’t care though.

You’ve been told to not listen and understand his view by your Twitter Tyrants, leaders, media and Hollywood. Does that sound like progress? Does that sound like honest tolerance at least? No. Then how will people take you or what you say seriously if you write them off before they even speak? In this case right after someone spoke.

So now his apology that was probably not written by him, covers all the bases that you want to hear. And just like that you are happy, enough. But did you really make progress? Be honest.

But, he will never have the respect he once had because of your Twitter gods and the woke police.

The cancel culture in this country is being led by people we put on pedestals because of the movies they make, the songs they sing, the points they score or the network they have a talk show on.

Cancel culture has forced our media and so on, to go along with them-and they do everyday. Members of our local, state and federal governments do the same thing. They are reactionary and expect you to follow without question. They have made ordinary people become a part of something that will win them instant acceptance, they may even give themselves awards. That will all be gone as soon as they think for themselves. Even if they simply question something.

They control your thoughts, actions and world view. They will fight against whatever they feel is bad and you will blindly follow. You are fed every minute an article or tweet that you probably don’t even read. You click “like”. You feel good and move on with your head buried in your phone. You go along without questioning it. It must be true if all of these people are saying it, right?

There will come a time when you will be turned away because you dare have a different opinion. You dare ask a question. Then where will you go? No more followers, no friends online. You will realize your life at that point went fast. Forever alone.

Maybe just maybe you can avoid that. I hope you can. There are many great people that you assume are the worst of the worst or the best of the best. Generally, I only really listen to those who speak with great confidence. They tend to back up what they say, usually.

If you agree, cool. If you don’t, cool. You think I have judged you and that I am predicting your life. Neither is true. It’s what I see that I think you don’t based on your reactions or actions, etc. It’s what I think will happen.

You may pick apart what I say to prove a point, maybe show me where I missed something, or got it wrong. You may say I’m blinded by privilege.

Go on the defensive.

You will then prove my point and case closed.

Make sure you know why you feel a certain way because you thought about it, investigated it, and found truth or facts, not because you feel you must in order to be accepted and feel good when you talk about at Starbucks.

El Fin
Stop whining bitch. Drew apologized and then doubled down on his apology when the incompetent fuckup in the white house criticized him for it. If you dont like him apologizing then take it up with him. I'm sure he knocked your toothless ass smooth the fuck out and laugh at you. :)
I'm sure it wouldn't take much to pussy slap your faggot ass flat out like a fucking tortilla either.

Stop playing you're a tough guy you skinny little bitch. No one wants to hear it.
" I'm sure it wouldn't take much to pussy slap your faggot ass flat out like a fucking tortilla either. "
You want to test your theory? I'll pick you up at the airport. Just let me know what day and time. :)
OH... you THREATENING ME you mother fucker?
Do you feel threatened? I just asked you a question bitch.
You just THREATENED ME you mother fucker... and yes, I'm reporting it.
So you do feel threatened?

Before I say my peace, if you have already judged me as probably being some white guy who has not experienced what others have, you are correct. I may not see what you see but, I know what I see that you don’t see.

You will judge me based on what I look like and presume that I am whatever people tell you I am ( you may call me a racist, nazi or whatever, blah blah). That is the exact way of thinking you (woke police) are upset with if it’s you being judged. But, you still do it.

Example....

The entire community of Twitter Tyrants and you jumped on Drew Brees because he did not say what they thought he was going to say, or what they wanted him to say. A man beloved by the sports world was instantly labeled and attacked. It’s official. Nobody is safe.

In no way did he say anything offensive. He did not say he hated you. He did not say he disagrees with the causes you protest for. He did not say you are wrong. He did not say you are a bad person. You hated it because he did not say he supports you. Or at least that’s what you heard.

He said he would never take a knee in protest at that time. He won’t tolerate people disrespecting it. But you don’t care how he feels. You are treating him the way you feel you are treated. If you truly wanted to be accepting, you’d listen, then talk about it after giving it some thought.

But, no.

His grandfathers and those who have fought and died mean something to him. He looks at that flag as a symbol of hope and freedom. You see the flag differently or you are not disrespecting it in your eyes. It hurts him not because your cause is irrelevant. It’s not about what you want people to understand, it’s about when. You still don’t care though.

You’ve been told to not listen and understand his view by your Twitter Tyrants, leaders, media and Hollywood. Does that sound like progress? Does that sound like honest tolerance at least? No. Then how will people take you or what you say seriously if you write them off before they even speak? In this case right after someone spoke.

So now his apology that was probably not written by him, covers all the bases that you want to hear. And just like that you are happy, enough. But did you really make progress? Be honest.

But, he will never have the respect he once had because of your Twitter gods and the woke police.

The cancel culture in this country is being led by people we put on pedestals because of the movies they make, the songs they sing, the points they score or the network they have a talk show on.

Cancel culture has forced our media and so on, to go along with them-and they do everyday. Members of our local, state and federal governments do the same thing. They are reactionary and expect you to follow without question. They have made ordinary people become a part of something that will win them instant acceptance, they may even give themselves awards. That will all be gone as soon as they think for themselves. Even if they simply question something.

They control your thoughts, actions and world view. They will fight against whatever they feel is bad and you will blindly follow. You are fed every minute an article or tweet that you probably don’t even read. You click “like”. You feel good and move on with your head buried in your phone. You go along without questioning it. It must be true if all of these people are saying it, right?

There will come a time when you will be turned away because you dare have a different opinion. You dare ask a question. Then where will you go? No more followers, no friends online. You will realize your life at that point went fast. Forever alone.

Maybe just maybe you can avoid that. I hope you can. There are many great people that you assume are the worst of the worst or the best of the best. Generally, I only really listen to those who speak with great confidence. They tend to back up what they say, usually.

If you agree, cool. If you don’t, cool. You think I have judged you and that I am predicting your life. Neither is true. It’s what I see that I think you don’t based on your reactions or actions, etc. It’s what I think will happen.

You may pick apart what I say to prove a point, maybe show me where I missed something, or got it wrong. You may say I’m blinded by privilege.

Go on the defensive.

Make sure you know why you feel a certain way because you thought about it, investigated it, and found truth or facts, not because you feel you must in order to be accepted and feel good when you talk about at Starbucks.

El Fin
Stop whining bitch. Drew apologized and then doubled down on his apology when the incompetent fuckup in the white house criticized him for it. If you dont like him apologizing then take it up with him. I'm sure he knocked your toothless ass smooth the fuck out and laugh at you. :)
I'm sure it wouldn't take much to pussy slap your faggot ass flat out like a fucking tortilla either.

Stop playing you're a tough guy you skinny little bitch. No one wants to hear it.
" I'm sure it wouldn't take much to pussy slap your faggot ass flat out like a fucking tortilla either. "
You want to test your theory? I'll pick you up at the airport. Just let me know what day and time. :)
Do you?

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

You're a wise ass, shit talking little bitch.

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

Do you?
You didnt answer my question.

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

ok. Now do you want to test your theory or not?

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

Go all the way BIG MAN... what ya gonna do when I get there... shake my hand... take me out to dinner?

You're threatening me you worthless cock sucker, and you've been reported.

But make no mistake, I'm the last guy on the planet you'd ever want to meet. You have NO idea who you're dealing with... NONE... BIG mistake.

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

Go all the way BIG MAN... what ya gonna do when I get there... shake my hand... take me out to dinner?

But make no mistake, I'm the last guy on the planet you'd ever want to meet. You have NO idea who you're dealing with... NONE... BIG mistake.
"But make no mistake, I'm the last guy on the planet you'd ever want to meet. You have NO idea who you're dealing with... NONE... BIG mistake."

Ok dude. Youre a pussy and you know it. I have no idea who I'm fucking with but you feel threatened. Yeah that makes sense. :)

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

You run your little bitch ass pie hole at talking about how easy it would be for someone else to be dropped, but when someone says the same thing to you, oh boy, you take INTERNET TOUGH GUY to NEW HEIGHTS. Pfft... ya... you're a little wise ass gas bag.

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

You run your little bitch ass pie hole at talking about how easy it would be for someone else to be dropped, but when someone says the same thing to you, oh boy, you take INTERNET TOUGH GUY to NEW HEIGHTS. Pfft... ya... you're a little wise ass gas bag.
Says the guy that felt threatened and reported me. :itsok:

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

"But make no mistake, I'm the last guy on the planet you'd ever want to meet. You have NO idea who you're dealing with... NONE... BIG mistake."

Ok dude. Youre a pussy and you know it. I have no idea who I'm fucking with but you feel threatened. Yeah that makes sense. :)
The board has rules you ignorant little twat, and you've pushed them to the limit here.

We'll see what the mods think.

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

The board has rules you ignorant little twat, and you've pushed them to the limit here.

We'll see what the mods think.
I'm sure it has rules. That doesnt make you less of a pussy. So if you want to talk shit about slapping me be ready to back it up. :)

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

How do you think the guy you talked the same shit to felt?

What's the matter, boy? You can dish it out but you can't take it.

Fuck that... ass wipe... eat some of your own medicine and STFU, pussy.

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

How do you think the guy you talked the same shit to felt?

What's the matter, boy? You can dish it out but you can't take it.

Fuck that... ass wipe... eat some of your own medicine and STFU, pussy.
He seemed to take it in stride just like me. Did he tell you I hurt his feelings or something?

I can take anything you have to dish out and I dont have to run to the mods.

You can always come make me shut up or you can get the mods to be your muscle since you dont seem to have any.

Super.

I think you've mistaken us for people that give the slightest fuck about who you are and what you're about.

You use Twatter? Fag.
:04:

Very well written post. Welcome. It is profoundly sad that Drew Brees was attacked, especially by his teammates who in my opinion stabbed him in the back and left him with no alternative but to apologize or retire. He should never have apologized for the honorable things he said and NO ONE should have vilified him for saying what he said. But that isn't the world we live in today, unfortunately.

If it were me I'd have walked.
He's got plenty of money and he's getting close to retirment anyway.

Taking a knee during the anthem in no way disrespects those who’ve fought for our freedoms.

That is what Brees came to understand and that is why he retracted his comments.

He listened and learned. Just as we all should.

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin

Yes, excellent post. Welcome aboard the crazy train. Next stop? Civilization's end. The least we can do is live a bit, before the end of the line. Otherwise, I for one agree and share similar thoughts on the matter.
dude, it’s crazy for sure.

Not to discourage you in any form but I myself have discovered through hundreds of posts on this message board that attempts to communicate constructively with radicalized individuals, leftists in particular, bears very little intellectual or therapeutic fruit but of course, you're welcome to try. As for the topic of your OP, well, too many people in America today have been outright brainwashed by the radical leftist meta-narrative. Those who are not completely brainwashed are, I believe, terrified of what they've voted into office, unleashed on the American people and themselves, in the form of democrat politicians everywhere. Good luck on the boards here.

He's got that racist fuck Asclepias dogging him already.

That bastard doesn't even read the posts before he shits out something through his keyboard.
I've had that moron on ignore for years. ;)

Example....

But, no.

Go on the defensive.

El Fin
You have to stop reading or listening to what these leftist say. Any person with morals, common sense, a believe in God it will just mess up your head. You don't have to read it as you already know it's is only the ramblings of an idiot. You only have to confirm he is an idiot. Deep down he will agree and you move on.

Forum List

Back