"Woke", flaky, coward, Spurs' Gregg Popovich calls out Jerry Jones, Robert Kraft for supporting President Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Notice these same people have so much courage in falling in line with the elites, Hollywood, MSM and every GroupThink lemming, but, he won't say a damn thing about his OWN employer from being silenced by a communist government that decimates their own citizens?

Guys like this really are rich. He so bravely calls out the president, because it's popular with the alt-left crowd, but when he had the chance to really take a stance and call out the Communists when the HK protesters were active (and they really DID pay a price as protesters against China), this flake and Steve Kerr were silent.

What citizens call "brave and courageous" today, I scoff at. If I were a reporter I'd be asking this creampuff why he's so brave to call out USA, but doesn't even have a set big enough to call out communists, when he's safe in America! #snowflake

Spurs' Gregg Popovich calls out Jerry Jones, Robert Kraft for supporting President Trump
Spurs' Gregg Popovich calls out Jerry Jones, Robert Kraft for supporting President Trump

President Donald Trump critical of Steve Kerr, Gregg Popovich for response to China controversy
President Donald Trump critical of Steve Kerr, Gregg Popovich for response to China controversy

Popovich also avoided directly discussing the protests in Hong Kong, though he did praise NBA commissioner Adam Silver for his stance supporting free speech.

"I watched Popovich -- sort of the same thing, but he didn't look quite as scared actually," Trump said. "But they talk badly about the United States, but when it talks about China, they don't want to say anything bad. I thought it was pretty sad, actually. It'll be very interesting."

Popovich and Kerr can take their titles and stick em up their ass. They bow to their Chinese masters and attack Trump so they can be Liberal elite A listers. Fuck both of them I used to respect them. Now I can't stand the sight of them.

NBA virtue signaling always brings the lulz.
Just shut up and dribble, amirite?

6BE36689-1435-4CE4-A091-0B20182A0465.jpeg

Notice these same people have so much courage in falling in line with the elites, Hollywood, MSM and every GroupThink lemming, but, he won't say a damn thing about his OWN employer from being silenced by a communist government that decimates their own citizens?

Guys like this really are rich. He so bravely calls out the president, because it's popular with the alt-left crowd, but when he had the chance to really take a stance and call out the Communists when the HK protesters were active (and they really DID pay a price as protesters against China), this flake and Steve Kerr were silent.

What citizens call "brave and courageous" today, I scoff at. If I were a reporter I'd be asking this creampuff why he's so brave to call out USA, but doesn't even have a set big enough to call out communists, when he's safe in America! #snowflake

Popovich also avoided directly discussing the protests in Hong Kong, though he did praise NBA commissioner Adam Silver for his stance supporting free speech.

"I watched Popovich -- sort of the same thing, but he didn't look quite as scared actually," Trump said. "But they talk badly about the United States, but when it talks about China, they don't want to say anything bad. I thought it was pretty sad, actually. It'll be very interesting."

Except....Popovich didn't call any one of these people out by name..and the Fox article you provided just reinforces the fact that the right wing will lie to meet any narrative they deem worthy.

Except....Popovich didn't call any one of these people out by name..and the Fox article you provided just reinforces the fact that the right wing will lie to meet any narrative they deem worthy.

He didn't call them out by name, but he alluded to them. That's a hell of a lot more than he did when avoiding any mention of the communist government. A guy who turtles when he is in a position to really show courage and die on his sword for the sake of so many citizens being imprisoned or disappearing and he goes mute. Him calling others a hypocrite is insulting to the term.

I disagree with many, I used to have some good, civilized debates with guys on twitter. One guy told me that he left a company because he disagreed with their stance on working conditions. He voiced his opinion and was basically shown the door. He said he happily walked through it. That was a guy who I disagreed with in theory, but who I wouldn't question his courage and commitment.

I'm old fashioned that way, I will respect someone, even if I disagree with them; as long as they are objective about it and walk the walk. Trump has nothing to do with the hiring of bad cops at the local level, nor if he silencing citizens. Which is why I stated on here, as much as I like Trumps policies, his use of military in cities would have been a horrible decision without the local and state police operating first. That's their job. He would only be hurting himself and the accountability of local governments.

He didn't call them out by name, but he alluded to them. That's a hell of a lot more than he did when avoiding any mention of the communist government. A guy who turtles when he is in a position to really show courage and die on his sword for the sake of so many citizens being imprisoned or disappearing and he goes mute. Him calling others a hypocrite is insulting to the term.

I disagree with many, I used to have some good, civilized debates with guys on twitter. One guy told me that he left a company because he disagreed with their stance on working conditions. He voiced his opinion and was basically shown the door. He said he happily walked through it. That was a guy who I disagreed with in theory, but who I wouldn't question his courage and commitment.

I'm old fashioned that way, I will respect someone, even if I disagree with them; as long as they are objective about it and walk the walk. Trump has nothing to do with the hiring of bad cops at the local level, nor if he silencing citizens. Which is why I stated on here, as much as I like Trumps policies, his use of military in cities would have been a horrible decision without the local and state police operating first. That's their job. He would only be hurting himself and the accountability of local governments.

Popovich called no one out by name. He's just stating an opinion...just like those folken on the right...and he has no concept of "accountability"..

Popovich called no one out by name. He's just stating an opinion...just like those folken on the right...and he has no concept of "accountability"..
Oh we're going to play that little tap dance. Everyone knows Popovich hates President Trump with a passion and everyone knows which owners support him.

Oh we're going to play that little tap dance. Everyone knows Popovich hates President Trump with a passion and everyone knows which owners support him.

Sure....because whatever the alt-right says..must be true..right??
He implies it..therefore..he must MEAN it....sigh...ah...nevermind.

Sure....because whatever the alt-right says..must be true..right??
He implies it..therefore..he must MEAN it....sigh...ah...nevermind.

He is always outspoken and dislikes Trump, so of course he is calling out other supporters, because "how dare you support something the Group Think woke mob do not?" He's a democrat, so he whines when his party didn't win the WH? That's not how free elections work. Maybe he's trying to look rebellious and hip with some of his team. He's not fooling me.

He's full of it and he has played this paper marche rebel role before.

Why does Gregg Popovich think nobody is allowed to have a viewpoint or opinion different from his own? He sounds like a narcissistic piece of shit.

I knew that corrupt evil motherfucker Kraft supported trump.was not aware of that about that other evil bastard jones being a supporter of him though,no surprise in the least though.

Sports needs to collapse. And if any groups destroys those stadiums, more power to them.

Forum List

Back