Woke Democrats: Dr. Seuss is now racist.

Naw, man, I report you because you add very little to conversations and frankly, you have some severe mental issues.
Good Lord, the irony is likely completely lost on you. We have more than our fair share of pathologically damaged posters, but there is little doubt among those who have suffered reading your diatribes, that you are the worst of them.

Last edited:
Glass is shattering. Tell me again how Michael Jordan was a mediocre college player. Because mediocre players made the Olympic team LOL. Could you be any dumber? Report that. Snowflake.

Sorry, man. Jordan was a manufactured superstar. Basketball is fixed.
Nope. Only a crazy man would say that. You’re crazy. Thanks for proving my point.

Are you making breakfast for LARamfan/Rainman?

Naw, man. I just look at the reality.

Jordan should have been banned for life when he was caught shaving points, and his gambling partners whacked his old man.

Instead, they went through this whole farce of him "going to play baseball" for a year before he "returned" to the Bulls.
Dickhead. You’re talking about him in college. College basketball isn’t fixed you waste of life.

Dickhead. You’re talking about him in college. College basketball isn’t fixed you waste of life.

It's all fixed... but are you conceding the NBA is fixed?
Nope. We aren't discussing the NBA. If it were fixed, waste of life, then NY would be good every year since it is a huge market. Instead San Antonio has been very good for ~20 years. If you were stupid, it would be an upgrade.

Nope. We aren't discussing the NBA. If it were fixed, waste of life, then NY would be good every year since it is a huge market. Instead San Antonio has been very good for ~20 years. If you were stupid, it would be an upgrade.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that...

You probably think Wrestling is real, too.
Wrestling is real. Pro wrestling is fake. You really are stupid. Stop wasting my time and troll elsewhere. I see Now why Mac has you on ignore. You’re even dumber than he is and that is quite and accomplishment.

TWO NEW DR SEUSS BOOKS ON SALE!

Biden had the gall to call us Neanderthal!

Should it perplex us that they opened up Texas?
xbxt8ylv94m61.jpg

Wrestling is real. Pro wrestling is fake. You really are stupid. Stop wasting my time and troll elsewhere. I see Now why Mac has you on ignore. You’re even dumber than he is and that is quite and accomplishment.

Actually, Mac has me on ignore because I humiliated him too many times.... you clearly have a higher humiliation factor. I'm starting to wonder if you have a gimp suit at home, because you seem to enjoy the punishment.

Actually, Mac has me on ignore because I humiliated him too many times.... you clearly have a higher humiliation factor. I'm starting to wonder if you have a gimp suit at home, because you seem to enjoy the punishment.
You are delusional. Your warped reality must be fun.

Forum List

Back